Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

D.C.U. LCV-2A Light Corvette

Fafnir_6Fafnir_6171 Posts: 0Member
LCV-2A.jpg
The LCV-2A is a small, fast warship used for intelligence gathering and engaging other small warships on the perimeters of larger fleet engagements. It was originally developed by the Deneban Corporate Union but saw the bulk of its combat service in the pay of the Mission for Galactic Commercialization. The LCV-2A was completed at the end of Jan, 2006. It was posted on SFM in early Feb, 2006 and was later made into a 3D model by Berticus.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    I'm beginning to wonder how long it took for you to do these? You seem to have quite a lot of time on your hands. Good Job!
  • Fafnir_6Fafnir_6171 Posts: 0Member
    The development process varies quite a bit from ship to ship. Most of the time, the work is very sporadic (an hour or two every week or so) and tends to happen more in the winter. There is usually a blurb at the bottom of the liner notes concerning the time involved with the development of the ship.

Cheers,

Fafnir_6
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    I love your ship designs, the detail put into the concepts makes me jealous. The fact that you have specs and a background information, or story if you will, for every one, really puts it over the edge. Good job
  • Fafnir_6Fafnir_6171 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you very much for the positive feedback. This is a fun (and cheap!) hobby as my tools consist of an HB .5mm mechanical pencil, pencil crayons, a ruler, some erasers and a simple calculator.

Cheers,

Fafnir_6