Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Two different F-302 in Stargate show?

DefenderDefender0 Posts: 0Member
Hi
I start making a model of F-302, but i realized that there are used 2 different models in the show. The problem is that the models are different in the bottom part of the model and in the plating of metal.

You can see that in the earlier version from the show the bottom part of engines was more rounded, and the middle part was a triangle. The plating in the upper part was formed from 3 stripes, and one stripe on the wing. In the new version, the upper part is formed only from plates and the down part is different-more cubic.

I modeled the earlier version of the F-302, but can anyone help me with the metal platings of the wings? I couldnt find appropriate pictures to make the details. And please dont tell me STFW. I tried and i found pictures only from the new version. Can anyone help or make some advice how to make the materials?
Post edited by Defender on

• BarBar171 Posts: 0Member
    Sorry, what is it you're asking here?
    What the difference are between the Prototype and the production version?
    If that's the case, as you say, the hyperdrive pyramid was replaced, and the engine cowlings on the underside were altered(And the exhausts on the outboard engines are different to the X-302 also).
    I have researched both versions , and the main shape is much the same on both. It's just the little details which were altered.
    I made a model kit of the original version:
    xxx302updatewednesday5.jpg
    And here's an image of the pieces it was made in if it helps:
    129Partsbreakdownandhow-toguide.jpg
    Here's another couple of images(The wings were being held on with duct tape...):
    130Xf-302turnaroundpicsfinalbefores.jpg
    130Xf-302turnaroundpicsfinalbefo-1.jpg
    And another few of the built, painted version:
    wfpartone56.jpg
    wfpartone54.jpg
    wfpartone53a.jpg
    wfpartone52.jpg

I don't know if this helps you out at all...
    Bar.