Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DReintroduction

HelotHelot391 Posts: 164Member
edited October 2023 in Finished Work #1
Been gone a long time and was happy to see this place is still around and active. Was never very engaged but was a regular lurker. Hope to change that.

Was excited to see some old names still posting here.

Some latest I've done. Maybe 1 or 2 of y'all have seen these.

5hujfrm5gl8g.jpg
g0s7w8ug511u.jpg
noa12yy4j0pv.jpg
Post edited by Guerrilla on
StarCruiserLizzy777evil_genius_180scifiericcaveat_imperatorStarriggerashleytingerwolfmanRory1707
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Those are some really nice designs. I especially like the top one. I'd love to see some more views of all of them.
    scifieric
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Orthos for the top one please?
  • HelotHelot391 Posts: 164Member
    Sadly that project has some serious issue and it appears I have to completely redo it. I get memory errors when ever I try a render it now. I have a very old version of Max (not using subscription) and this happens sometimes. I did not properly bake the textures and it can cause memory leaks during rendering.
    I do have one 5-view of the 3 images I originally posted.

awgp0l1x2hdr.jpg
    evil_genius_180StarCruisercaveat_imperatorashleytingerLizzy777publiusrwolfmanscifiericRory1707
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Welcome back my friend! ;)
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    I love that ship!
    Thank you and thank you!
    So, I'm reorganizing too many libraries and files I have scattered about. I just like building models more than anything but thought I'd do 5 views of stuff as I catalog them. So, one more from the weekend. This is a Atolm design that he did a mod for SFC back in the day. I had the very rough MOD file that I improved upon. It's so Atolm.

4azfhne36a2d.jpg
    evil_genius_180scifiericStarCruiserLizzy777caveat_imperatorRory1707
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Nice model. :) Yeah, the design has that perfect mix of weird and cool that only Atolm can pull off.
    scifieric