Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Artist: PaidI am looking for a Starship Designer for original project

StrikeTeamAlphaStrikeTeamAlpha0 Posts: 2Member
edited November 2020 in Looking for... #1
Hi there,

I am a sci-fi fan and I am aiming to create my own short independent online sci-fi space project and I am looking for a Starship Designer who can design me a sleek stealth starship design.

The starship will be a black stealth ship called the Shadowcat (a Raider Class Starship) that is specifically used for a small elite team of Special Forces.

The ship can be crewed up to 8 people, with the ability to hold a compliment of a small marine group. The ship will be sent on secret missions for Recon, Scouting, enemy capture and other secret and military missions needed within the galactic alliance.

The ship should be small no longer than 100 meters in length and be no more than 2 decks.

I have attached two images below of startships that I like the look off to give you a better understanding of what I am looking for.

I am interested in hearing from starship designers, so please get in touch with your portfolio and how much your looking for to design my ship for me.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

d94cidsmxvp2.jpg
p0z82kt7rtun.jpg
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Tagged:

• BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    You say design a ship... does this mean a 2D design itself, or are you looking for an actual fully-realized, 3D model? I can help with simple 2D design, but if you want a 3D model, someone else can take it.