Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

The WAYYY Back Machine

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
So, I have a question for all the REALLY old veterans of Sci Fi Meshes, from way back before all the site crashes and reboots, etc...

A long, long time ago, someone by the name of Michael Schusterman (or just Michael Schuster) posted a 2D pen/pencil picture of what basically looked like a TNG-era/Galaxy-Class parts version of a Steamrunner-Class ship, which he called the "USS Sequoia". The image was in kind of a 3/4 perspective angle.

Anyway... I used to have the image saved on a CD, but alas, it has been long-since lost. Would ANYONE here happen to know either the ship or artist I'm talking about, or have a copy of the image of the ship saved anywhere? I would love to get a new copy of the image! My sincere thanks for any help! I know it's a huge long shot, but I figured I'd try!
Tagged:

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Dang. I remember that.... I used to have that image.... My harddrive crashed about a year ago, erasing all my personal files, including all saved images. But I recall having sort of a backup on several CDs, burned back in '08 or '10... I'll look around for that....
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    ^

Oh, wow, THANK YOU!
    Hey, just wanted to follow up, and see if you found anything?
    Well, found some my backup-disks... Nothing yet, it seems I had 7 disk (at least that's the highest number I found on one), but only found 4 of them. Still searching for the other 3 disks...

Geeeee, I'm surprised at how much I had back then... xD
    Lol, yeah, it's amazing what you can rediscover when you search through old discs. Hopefully you can find it.
    Well, I've found 2 more. Nothing. I can't find the last one.
    It's vexing me as well. I remembered I lost two images as well and was hoping to find them.....
    Damn. Well, thank you for trying! I've also searched DeviantArt for both the ship and artist names, and nothing came up that was a match.
    Sorry... I know which image you mean, I see it before my mental eye.....