Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

• trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Very nice . :D
    Are you still doing textures (LCars)?
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Great stuff! I like those bridges a lot, the blend of design elements is nice, plus you have some original stuff in there. Altogether, they're very appealing. The panoramas are cool to look at and play around with. :) Last but certainly not least, I like that ship so far too. It's also got a blend of elements from different designs and a few unique things. Great work. The shuttle is cool too.
  • SATRSATR256 Posts: 412Member
    i was wondering if you can create a bridge for me? i have basic sketch layout?

For some panorama views use the following links:
    https://momento360.com/e/u/2765205b889c48d4a56fefcb9b689a33
    https://momento360.com/e/u/8bbe8e0d4cc04fb0aa69adac076d0333[/QUOTE]
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member
    trekki wrote: »
    Very nice . :D
    Are you still doing textures (LCars)?
    Thanks! Not at the moment, but maybe in the future.
    Great stuff! I like those bridges a lot, the blend of design elements is nice, plus you have some original stuff in there. Altogether, they're very appealing. The panoramas are cool to look at and play around with. :) Last but certainly not least, I like that ship so far too. It's also got a blend of elements from different designs and a few unique things. Great work. The shuttle is cool too.
    Thanks!
    SATR wrote: »
    i was wondering if you can create a bridge for me? i have basic sketch layout?
    No
  • StarshipStarship464 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Good work all around old friend! :thumb:
    Starship wrote: »
    Good work all around old friend! :thumb:
    Thanks,old pal!
  • RekkertRekkert4037 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,302Member
    Like I mentioned on Deviant Art, I loooove your bridges, and the new Akira one in particular is amazing IMO!
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
    Rekkert wrote: »
    Like I mentioned on Deviant Art, I loooove your bridges, and the new Akira one in particular is amazing IMO!
    Thanks! Coming from someone who creates models as good as yours that really means a lot to me.
    Currently working on 3D print parts to convert a Revell TOS Connie into a testbed for the TMP era tech upgrades.
    fbyw5uibcnyq.png
    MadKoiFishLizzy777ashleytingerraztovpubliusrJES
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    I hope you do some for 1/537s too