Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBabylon 5 Station

12346»

• BrianSzepBrianSzep187 Posts: 115Member
    edited May 2019 #152
    OK, so the aft Section of the main hull. You'll notices that I added RCS (Reaction Control Thrusters), just the like front ! :thumb:

Also, added paneling and plating details.

-Brian

B5_Station_4k_007.png

B5_Station_4k_008.png
    Post edited by BrianSzep on
    edited May 2019 #153
    While modeling the plating for the arms, I ran into problems with the plating not matching the front angle properly so I had to fix that and ended up with it looking even closer to Fabio's TLT version! :thumb:

-Brian

B5_Station_4k_011.png

B5_Station_4k_012.png
    edited May 2019 #154
    Thought I would throw this up so you can see the details with everything in place. Obviously there is still detailing to do to the fin arms main support and the aft spine section.

-Brian

B5_Station_4k_004.png
    Fabio
  • BlueNeumannBlueNeumann615 Posts: 1,275Member
    Aw dude, I love seeing all this detail! You're kickin' 5 mile long butt on this project!
  • gusdorfgusdorf175 Posts: 51Member
    Fantastic work, hard to find many quality pieces from the B5 universe. Looking forward to the finished project when done!!
  • rojrenrojren2298 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,970Member
    Nice.

I've been debating digging out the DVD's and rewatching B5 again. I'd love to see it, but can I stand watching it in low-def?
  • markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
    This is sheer awesome sauce....

rojren... Watch it... don't be a hd snob.. find an old cheap tv set and watch it on that... :) much better than an ultra crisp 4k screen..
  • rojrenrojren2298 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,970Member
    The DVD's don't look as bad as I feared. Not too different from watching ST:TNG on BBC America.

One of the things I've noticed, is that people buy expensive, beautiful curved 4K OLED TV's, fancy blue ray players and media , and spend money for premium HD service... and then they end up mostly watching "The Golden Girls" reruns.
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    rojren wrote: »
    One of the things I've noticed, is that people buy expensive, beautiful curved 4K OLED TV's, fancy blue ray players and media , and spend money for premium HD service... and then they end up mostly watching "The Golden Girls" reruns.

What's wrong with that? :p

This is beautiful work and it's really nice to see B5 get some proper treatment. You're definitely doing it justice. :thumb:
  • NevetsNevets201 EarthPosts: 134Member
    When it comes to the programmes you love, it does not matter if it is SD/HD/4k, you will still watch it and enjoy it.
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Wee! Nice to see this up and running again! Love a good B5!

Details are awesome!

Keep it up!
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Damn! you've really gone to town on the detailing on this old girl. Loving it. Will probably blow the original TV show version out the water when completed. Looking forward to it.

:thumb: