Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DShips of the Federation Civil War

• XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    I have no idea, but it's more than a few.
    UPDATE...
    I haven’t done any work for most of the month because I just haven’t felt up to it but I thought I’d try a little.
    Mostly I just cleaned up a few details but I also added phaser strips to the bottom of the ship and an warp engine ejection port. I also noticed a few issues with smoothing groups.
    2708.jpg
    2709.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Back to work on the Sagan. Mostly just cleaning a few things up and adding detail to the warp engine.
    2788.jpg
    UPDATE...
    More work done to the warp engine. If I can get this part knocked out I’ll be happy.
    2789.jpg
    2790.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Finished up the warp engine.
    2791.jpg
    Decided the side of the ship looked kind of empty so I added a bit more detail to it.
    2792.jpg
    And just another full body shot.
    2793.jpg
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    I really love the form of this ship. Was more imaginative than ships like the Raven or Jenolen, IMO.
    Thanks.

UPDATE...
    I’ve been too busy to do much work before the end of this month I did clean up a few things and added two more teleport emitters.
    2794.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Decided to finish off the detail under the nacelle.
    2822.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Decided to work on the warp ejection port.
    2823.jpg
    2824.jpg
  • I was wondering, whats the default lighting ru using n your initial 3d work.?
  • MalScribbleMalScribble0 Posts: 0Member
    Agreed on the forms on this ship.

Love your imagination!
    I was wondering, whats the default lighting ru using n your initial 3d work.?
    For lighting I have one sky light and two omni lights.

UPDATE...
    Got a little bit more done on the bottom.
    2825.jpg
    2826.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Another month another old project. I added more windows and details to the lower rim.
    2888.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Most of the detail is done on the underside of the primary hull. Now onto the part I hate, the secondary hull.
    2889.jpg
    wolfmanLizzy777
    UPDATE...
    This damn daylight saving crap has been beating the crap out of me so this might be my last post awhile till I readjust again. Anyway got some work done on the aft end of the ship. Happy with it for the most part.
    2890.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Finally got a little bit if work on the secondary hull. Feeling mostly better but still feel like wet socks.
    2891.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Did up some detail for torpedo launcher that I must of lost at some point.
    2892.jpg
    I was getting bored with the other ship so I decided to add some detail and more windows to the command deck of this ship.
    2893.jpg
    Lizzy777Viper
    UPDATE...
    Added a bit more detail. Not getting much done really because I’m looking for work and it’s not easy since I haven’t done it since I was a kid. Crippling self doubt isn’t helping me any.
    2894.jpg
    Lizzy777ashleytinger
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    Nice and tidy modeling. Do you have any wider angles so we could get a better idea on how the whole ship looks like?

And good luck with the job hunt.
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
    I'll do a wider shot after this.

UPDATE...
    I think I done as much as I can this part of the shit. My brain is pretty much turned to mush.
    2895.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Got frustrated working on the last ship so I thought I’d move to another one. I’ve done two pics showing the full ship just to get a good look at it. Most of the work on the top of the hull is done.
    2896.jpg
    2897.jpg
    Added some panels and a few more windows.
    2898.jpg
    Lizzy777Rekkert
    UPDATE...
    I added detail to the fantail. I’m happy with it but I think I might rebuild the section because I’m not happy with the segmenting and a few other issues I’m coming up against. Feel like I might need a small break.
    2899.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Did a little work on rebuilding this part. There is still some segmenting but I’m gonna have to live it. Too many other thing on my mind.
    2900.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Damn tore up my left knee again while I was asleep again. Well I pretty much finished up the fantail. I also redesigned the tractor beam emitter. I added two new transporter emitters and added some grid lines to the bottom of the primary hull. I’m gonna need to adjust those. They’re a little deeper and thicker than I want them.
    2902.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Well looks like with a little help from the Autodesk forums I was able to fix the problem I was having so back to work I go.
    Added some detail and a few more windows.
    3030-1.jpg
    3029.jpg
    evil_genius_180Lizzy777P5ych0p4thMadKoiFish
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I'm glad you were able to get some help. It sounds like the Autodesk forums are pretty awesome.

I love this design, I'm glad to see you're working on it again.
    XFozzboute
  • StarshipStarship464 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Good work all around Rob!
    XFozzboute
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Good to see you got it back up and running.
    The ship look great!
    XFozzboute
    UPDATE...
    The yo yoing weather out here is driving me nuts. I feel like hell but I was able to add some detail and windows to the lower hull.
    3031.jpg
    evil_genius_180FreakLizzy777MadKoiFish
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The windows and whatnot are looking great. I don't remember if I ever mentioned it before, but I like the deflector and cutout on this ship. Sorry to hear the weather is getting you down. Unfortunately, this is one of the times of year for those more severe temperature changes.