Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Foundation 3D Offline

trekkitrekki947 Posts: 1,400Member
edited May 2016 in General Discussion #1
Is Foundation 3D Offline ??
Post edited by trekki on

• AndyM1969AndyM19690 Posts: 0Member
    It's been offline for five days, farewell F3d
  • omnipotentomnipotent658 SwedenPosts: 466Member
    AndyM1969 wrote: »
    It's been offline for five days, farewell F3d
    i hope it comes back, if not ill be sad.
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9796 Posts: 5,323Member
    Had to go to fukbook to get info, apparently the server location is having issues. Thankfully I can view facebooks as a non member again. There is a comment about the whole block being out. I am guessing this means some sort of power failure?
    Apparently the service provider is having some sort of outage. Still waiting on tech support but looks like a whole block is out or something. Will let you all know what's up as soon as I can.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • David_cgcDavid_cgc360 Posts: 18Member
    That message on Facebook is from March of last year. Whatever's going on now, there's been no word of it
  • omnipotentomnipotent658 SwedenPosts: 466Member
    tried to send bob a message but so far no reply, would be a real shame if its gone forever.
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9796 Posts: 5,323Member
    David_cgc wrote: »
    That message on Facebook is from March of last year. Whatever's going on now, there's been no word of it
    HAh yup derp. Guess I am still accepting of 2016. Well dunno then.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • mattcmattc181 Perth, AuPosts: 322Member
    omnipotent wrote: »
    tried to send bob a message but so far no reply, would be a real shame if its gone forever.

I'm sure Bob has better things to think about.
  • David_cgcDavid_cgc360 Posts: 18Member
    Bob's made a post on the Facebook page. Looks like he's run into some temporary trouble, but the site should be back before too long.
    Sorry for not posting anything sooner. Still recovering from the divorce and so I find it hard to engage in some areas still. The site will be back online at some point. I have been struggling financially so it's had to take a back seat. I do hope to resolve that over the nest week if possible. But it won't be offline permanently, just long enough for me to find my financial footing.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    I was wondering what happened, poor Bob, I know he has been having problems. I hope he can get help for himself. I'd miss the site if it went away, it has a lot of great models you can't get anywhere else especially since you you can't download anything from here anymore.
  • count23count23361 Posts: 781Member
    I don't suppose anyone knows of a good non-software specific site like f3d that's not... dead?

Seems like SFM is the last bastion outside of reddit these days. I hear 3d gladiators is gone too.
    Formerly Nadesico.

Current Projects:
    Ambassador Class
  • AndyM1969AndyM19690 Posts: 0Member
    Forums are all pretty dead these days, social networking has taken over.
  • mattcmattc181 Perth, AuPosts: 322Member
    I had a chat to Bob this afternoon. He's seems ok. We'll see what happens.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    One of the only other free sources for sci fi meshes is http://www.scifi3d.com/
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    It's back up.