Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBlender wip

2»

• jedi44jedi440 Posts: 0Member
    Welcome back,are you going to finish the correllian fighter craft?
  • stephan_skastephan_ska171 Posts: 0Member
    jedi44 wrote: »
    Welcome back,are you going to finish the correllian fighter craft?

Hi and thanks.
    Chances ore good that it'll be finished sooner or later . :thumb:

no. the bad thing is: the fighter-file was untouched from 2014. i've checked the model yesterday or so and it was a pain how bad the mesh had been modeled :rolleyes: .. compared to the way i m modeling today (ehm.... ^^)
    so it would be better to re-model the whole thing .... but i won't. i would just rework several parts so i can life with it.

S.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Really great work on the new model. I like the design and the modeling looks fantastic. That's a shame about the Corellian fighter, but those things happen. Maybe someday you'll revisit and redo it. :)
  • alonzo11208alonzo11208331 Posts: 0Member
    Looking good ska!

It has a Roger Young feel, when I glance at it.
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    It has a Roger Young feel

Sort of a Roger Young meets New BSG (with those armored slabs amidships). Excellent work.
  • stephan_skastephan_ska171 Posts: 0Member
    Hey Guys,
    thanks for comments. I really apreciate that.
    Progress as allways is going slow particularly in the last few days before Christmas. There is plenty to do here at home.
    But i'll show some update with some more details added in the A?trenchA“ (?). And ther's as well the task with a clever lightning blender cycles.
    Have fun.

@ evil_genius_180
    Thanks a lot mate, and yes i will revisite the Corellian. It's not THAT bad. It's just THAT bad i've been thinking A?good god what have i done here !? ^^A“ You know ? But practice makes perfect .. so i will do it again.

@ alonzo11208
    I've borrowed that design with that superstructures. I guess the next time i should be a little more subtile ? Anyway, i love these.

@ Sanderlee
    Thanks mate. Mixing two different universes is worth trying but wasn't intended. But it's great to hear that i've done it ;)
    109888.jpg
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Really nice work on the details so far. :thumb: