Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DWARHAMMER 40K Vehicles

1171819202123»

• TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Nice, didn't know you did Warhammer 40K stuff too, love it. Am more than a little familiar with this material too as I'm always getting students that want to build this stuff when they get the chance to choose their own subject matter, though none of them manage to render it to this high level of fidelity. Cracking epic stuff.

:thumb:
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior206 Posts: 813Member
    Hey, buddy. Good to see you still around. :)
  • BinkermanBinkerman0 Posts: 0Member
    @ TALON_UK:

Thanks mate ! .. Yeah, 40K has plenty of variety when it comes to modelling, and fun to do !, so I'm not surprised some of your students want to have a bash at doing something from that Universe ....

Though for me, .. everything I've chosen to build is not random, .. the models done so far, and the ones I plan to build, are for specific scenes later ...

Prior to you joining SciFi Meshes, there was a wave of Warhammer 40K threads happening here, .... There's a few 40K modellers lurking in the shadows ... It's a shame there's no current 40K threads happening atm ...

@ Road Warrior:

Thanks Travis, ... yep still around, ... Just not able to post any updates as often as I would like atm .... Still heavily into MARVEL related stuff, and other things going on, causing me to disappear from time to time ....

Cheers guys ! :thumb:

Jas
  • DCBDCB331 Posts: 0Member
    Ooooh, one from the archives. Nice to see you necro this.

Btw, any chance you could ditch Imageshack and move to something else like Imgur? It's pretty crap these days.
  • ArmondikovArmondikov0 Posts: 0Member
    Where do you find the time?!
  • UK-BladeUK-Blade331 Posts: 0Member
    Nice to see you back Jas, really wanting you to do more 40K.:)

Hopefully might inspire me to start my thread back up again.

Keep up the great work and the posts.

:thumb:
    Thanks Guys, ... Sorry it's taken an eternity to finally post something ... it's been quite a while,, ... but just had other things going on that have consumed my time, ...

I recently returned to my 40K Tiger for a long overdue update on this one. I'll have more info about this model later ...

@ DCB:

I don't have any issues with Imageshack, .. it's a well organised site, and easy to maintain images I upload, ... so don't have any plans to change image host for now ...

@ UK-Blade:

Thanks mate !, ... Would be great to see some 40K threads surface again ;)

Cheers !

Jas

Click on Links to view Full Size - 1440 x 900

Jpoh7s.jpg Full Size Pic

dlHOP4.jpg Full Size Pic
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks great!
    Nice to see you again old chap. I look forward to your next post in 2019.
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior206 Posts: 813Member
    Good to see you still around, buddy! Nice work here Jas.

Ha! I went and added this bit as what I had before was eerily similar to what came before. And... I do hope to see some more War Hammer 40K soonish.
    Thanks Guys ! :thumb:

Just updated those new Tiger pics, .. (needed to adjust a pipe connection intersecting with one of the Sponson Clamps), .. and a couple of minor improvements done ...

@ DCB:

Looking forward to my next post in 2019 ? ... The wait is over !, .. here's my next post :p ....

@ Road Warrior:

I would like to get back into 40K again, .. There is plenty more new stuff to come ! ... Just not sure when atm ...

Cheers !

Jas
    Binkerman wrote: »
    Just not sure when atm ...

*cough* 2019 *cough*
  • ChrisGFXChrisGFX362 GermanyPosts: 607Member
    great stuff!

good to see you're arround again :)