Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Made it safe home & soundly.

BigDBigD0 Posts: 0Member
edited July 2015 in General Discussion #1
Hey Y'all This is Big D, I've been away from here far too long, I've been in the hospital recoverying from a Major Major Open surgery and I am back baby :)
Post edited by BigD on

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    That's good to hear. I hope everything went well with the surgery.
  • BigDBigD0 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you bro, Yes it is, but I cannot use my arms or lift anything heavier then a 1 gallon of milk for a Month I am still wide open and the stitches are just holding it in place.

No worries I got family that will and does help.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    what happened? it sounds awful
  • BigDBigD0 Posts: 0Member
    IRML wrote: »
    what happened? it sounds awful
    Thank you for Asking man, Its not aweful at the very least bothersome since its summer time out there.

When I was born they found a dime size in my aorta valve so at a few surgeries when I was a youngin to fix that a orta vavle now being 15 is my first major open heart surgery where the valve started to majorly leaky so they grafted a new skin on it from a cow.

Lets bump it up to 27 years later in 2008 I got sick fluid overload c.h.f and then it was going down hill from there. My a orta valve started leaking again so I got another surgery to replace it completely with an all new 3d printed one. they all so replaced the tricuspid valve that was leaking as well. and took an annerizium and patch up a little tiny tiny 1mm hole in the heart.

I am good as new again. It's so good to feel good guys.
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    Welcome back BigD, glad to hear you're on the mend.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    BigD wrote: »
    Thank you for Asking man, Its not aweful at the very least bothersome since its summer time out there.

When I was born they found a dime size in my aorta valve so at a few surgeries when I was a youngin to fix that a orta vavle now being 15 is my first major open heart surgery where the valve started to majorly leaky so they grafted a new skin on it from a cow.

Lets bump it up to 27 years later in 2008 I got sick fluid overload c.h.f and then it was going down hill from there. My a orta valve started leaking again so I got another surgery to replace it completely with an all new 3d printed one. they all so replaced the tricuspid valve that was leaking as well. and took an annerizium and patch up a little tiny tiny 1mm hole in the heart.

I am good as new again. It's so good to feel good guys.

Wow, that's a long journey. I always feel for people who put up with this kind of thing their entire life. But, it sounds like you have a great attitude and don't let it get you down, which is great. Here's hoping the surgery this time keeps your ticker going indefinitely. :)