Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBack to the Future 2015

12346»

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It looks good to me so far.
  • Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    Looks awesome!

Kinda funny to look at now, since Pontiac is defunct as of 2010, haha.

Wonder how many other shops in the Back to the Future 2015 Hill Valley are no longer in business...
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • BlobVanDamBlobVanDam0 Posts: 0Member
    I finally have time to work on this again!
    I decided to rebuild the entire interior of the Cafe '80s, this time building everything relative to the checkerboard floor pattern to make sure it's all to perfect scale (at least relatively speaking). Coming along very nicely so far.
    Then I'll rebuild the exterior to match, and with any luck there won't be any major problems.

Chris2005 wrote: »
    Looks awesome!

Kinda funny to look at now, since Pontiac is defunct as of 2010, haha.

Wonder how many other shops in the Back to the Future 2015 Hill Valley are no longer in business...

There's a US Air poster in the alleyway, which is no longer valid. Most of the other companies are still in business, although some of the logos are no longer current. Most of the background stores in Hill Valley were fictional. There are of course other things that won't be correct in 2015 either. Oh well!
    And in a case of self fulfilling prophecy, official word is Nike are bringing out the power laces next year. Still not confirmed whether or not it will be the Nike Mags though, but let's hope! :thumb:
    104886.jpg104887.jpg104888.jpg
    149.jpg 52.4K
    150.jpg 293.3K
    151.jpg 225.8K
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    Did you know Nike is actually coming out with a pair of power laced sneakers some time in 2015 that's awsome lol
  • BlobVanDamBlobVanDam0 Posts: 0Member
    I've been busy with work and such, but I really want to get something done on time for October 21 2015, so I'm slowly getting back into this. It's daunting because I don't remember what parts where accurate or not, or what I was doing, but I'm getting back on track.

Highest priority is to finish off the Cafe '80s. Here's a comparison between a photo (which isn't from BTTF, but some unspecified show/movie probably somewhere from 85-89 that made slight modifications, but nothing that affects my work), and my current progress render. There are some parts that are obviously not done, and I've placed the door handles a little lower to match where they're mounted in BTTF2. It's far from 100% yet, but I'm happy with how it's coming along this time.
    109120.jpg109121.jpg
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It's looking great. :)