Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Looking For Partner(s) For Development of Multimedia Sci-Fi Project

NFXstudiosNFXstudios0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2015 in Looking for... #1
I am looking for partners to split the design work and potential revenue from a science fiction multimedia project I am actively developing.

To me, the important and attractive elements of science fiction are the ability to explore various angles and phenomena of human existence. In the past I have worked as a writer, a Halloween mask sculptor and painter, a prop builder, a 3d visualization artist (primarily architecture), and an educator.

The proposed project isolates a fairly large group of mostly human characters, about 250 years in the future, and explores such concepts as social, political, and religious themes, transhumanism, augmented and virtual reality, the role and impact of technology on culture and what it means to be "human", and draws inspiration from various aspects of classic literature and philosophy viewed through the lens of a futurist. This project would be multimedia and likely involve a Kickstarter or similar crowd funding program once enough promotional material has been generated. As partners, we would be creating a series of novels, comic book adaptations, commercial 3d products, and perhaps even 3d printed items generated from the models.

What I bring to the project is excellent communication, imagination, a tireless work ethic, professionalism, long experience in the design and construction of 3d architectural modeling, project management, and the skill to conceive, structure, and write a compelling story.

What I am looking for in one or more partners is the ability to rapidly concept designs (space ships, costumes, hand props, etc), with outstanding and professional communication, and the willingness to work as a full partner towards developing and creating an entire universe from scratch. The first step is to create assets for which we both (or all) will immediately be paid, and which can be used as promotional materials for the launch of a crowd funding campaign. While I do not have the budget to pay a contractor or employee directly, I am currently making my full time living from 3d design work and can guarantee that any 3d work created for this project will begin generating income this summer.

Interested parties can contact me directly with questions, for more information, or for the full pitch with details on the current state of development.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to a future partnership.
Post edited by NFXstudios on

• NFXstudiosNFXstudios0 Posts: 0Member
    Update:

The story begins with the crew of a starship called the Valiant embarking on a decade-long mission of deep space exploration, from which they never return. Here is a concept of the ship's department pins that the crew wear on their uniforms.

Mission Pins 7.jpg
    108993.jpg