Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Price Quote: Trailer Logo

AhkileezAhkileez341 Posts: 30Member
edited December 2014 in Looking for... #1
I'm interested in getting a logo (or two) for a fan based RPG I'm developing rendered and animated in 3D for use at the end of trailers I create.

I know it's hard to pull a number from the air without seeing more, but I'm curious as to whether there's a ballpark out there that my fellow SFM denizens can help me out with.

None of the logo designs would be over the top, but I'd be looking for creative animations for the logo reveals.

Thanks in advance for any advice that can be provided.
Post edited by Ahkileez on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    i can't say how much people would charge, i wouldn't charge too much for a basic animated logo using existing low poly 3d assets i already had though i'm not offering my services here and now(sorry). you could try and learn to use blender ( a free 3d modelling,animating,rendering program) and if you were able to get hold of a simple 3d starship model from one of many online 3d model download sites ( you will be easily able to find one if you want this for a non-profit purpose and are willing to credit the modeller, but most uploaders of free 3d model's won't let you use their models for commercial works) and import it to blender you might be able to make a basic animation (some turning stuff, stylised shield shapes, a little bit of glow and lens flare) within a few weeks of first downloading blender. if on the other hand you want something really tricky with particles, explosions,smoke,water,fire,dust,complex warp effects, a custom made ship model,etc then you are looking at either stuff which would take you years to learn or at having to pay a rather higher(i say higher because this second thing is much harder than my first suggestion but each individual artist will charge differently depending on many factors so an absolute price is very hard to judge) price. do you have any ideas what you want, how long the animation should be, how much you are willing to spend? also is this rpg for an established sci-fi series or something brand new of your own, that will influence the difficulty of getting the sort of ship models you may need. give more info and more people on here will respond, give a max price you are willing to pay and you will prevent yourself wasting time(yours and theirs) with people who(usually for reasonable reasons) won't work for what you are offering. i'm sure some people would be happy to do a basic animation for Aï¿¡50 but many will be higher and some may be lower.
  • indianna500indianna5003 Posts: 0Member
    o you do any other work for free?.
  • jeffabbyjeffabby171 Posts: 32Member
    I can create a 3d logo from a 2d image or create one from scratch let me know what you want , do you want video 1080 or 4k resolution