Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

heroes of nihiliti

124»

• TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
    and

image.jpg
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    She looks great. Is she finished?
    She looks great. Is she finished?

No more work on it a lot, light shade, texture of fabrics, hair, wand in his left hand anything should be added and the very hand to fix, just my little experience and it is hard for me to do, alas ((
    and new forms

image.jpg
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    Another little thing, but the up-turned front of her boots strikes me as odd. I can't think of a reason her foot would naturally arch like that. It would also make her footing somewhat more precarious, I'd think.

Still, everything but her toes is cool so far! As always, keep up the good work, Taidrem!
    Sanderlee wrote: »
    Another little thing, but the up-turned front of her boots strikes me as odd. I can't think of a reason her foot would naturally arch like that. It would also make her footing somewhat more precarious, I'd think.

Still, everything but her toes is cool so far! As always, keep up the good work, Taidrem!

I too have this problem with my leg and pelvis see, I see but I can not solve it, not enough experience. Thanks, I'll try to bring this work to the end.
    image.jpg

New version ton color hair
    Taidrem wrote: »
    I too have this problem with my leg and pelvis see, I see but I can not solve it, not enough experience. Thanks, I'll try to bring this work to the end.

You're better than I am at this stuff. Despite taking classes on it, (granted, these were more than 16 years ago) I could never quite get the hang of drawing realistic figures.
    You're better than I am at this stuff. Despite taking classes on it, (granted, these were more than 16 years ago) I could never quite get the hang of drawing realistic figures.

I'm more 3d artist and 2d training hard for me given. 1 year ago, so I do not know how but, practice and hard training solve these problems. You can learn everything important persistence and work http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_SssepriFaZc94_MWeijw
    and hair

image.jpg
    new version
    image.jpg
    I like it. It looks like she's doing something with her left hand, instead of it just hanging there.
    I like it. It looks like she's doing something with her left hand, instead of it just hanging there.

Yes that's right, she will be there in your hand or a magical object glow, I have not figured it out.
    AND

image.jpg
    Looking great. I like the weapon ideas. :)
    Looking great. I like the weapon ideas. :)

I have doubts about the design, I will count options.

image.jpg
    I like the one on the left the best.
    and

34_1.jpg

image.jpg
    Hello My friends, many years later, I am back.

o7m6fb2rbv15.png
    zsbysvyz24nb.png
    mdc03mrdyi1r.png
    f05eeuqmqcyj.png
    wkm1qyb0nnfk.png

Lizzy777