Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

BSG: all this has happended before.

AnimaniacAnimaniac2 Posts: 0Member
edited December 2014 in Finished Work #1
Another new Scene from the first Cylon-War, like always with Cinema 4D and Photoshop for Postwork, hope you like it.
105269.jpg
Post edited by Animaniac on

• spacefighterspacefighter0 Posts: 0Member
    very cool image. looks good enough that it could be a still from the series(other than the blue glow of the impact in the bottom left corner which looks a bit too simple and not bright enough). great models, well lit and good smoke trail effects.
  • TrekMDTrekMD179 Posts: 593Member
    Looks great! Nicely done!
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_180907 Posts: 8,924Member
    Awesome stuff. I especially love the weapons effects. :)
  • AnimaniacAnimaniac2 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks Guys!
  • VK08VK080 Posts: 0Member
    Would have been REALLY nice to have been credited for my raiders, but guess it's not cool to credit chicks eh?
  • rojrenrojren348 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,483Member
    VK08 wrote: »
    Would have been REALLY nice to have been credited for my raiders, but guess it's not cool to credit chicks eh?

Uhmmm... I see credits. Or are they not specific enough?
    "...Journeys require endpoints, otherwise you're not Frodo, you're just some homeless guy wandering around with stolen jewelry."
    -The Oatmeal
  • VK08VK080 Posts: 0Member
    Ro: he credited Tanj, Treybor and himself there's no mention of the raiders.. and who built them.. this image is posted on at least 4 places i know of now and it was brought to my attention by one of Drexler's VFX team as I also work for Doug on a different project..

(If anyone really needs to know who told me it was Gabe... )
  • AnimaniacAnimaniac2 Posts: 0Member
    Like i sayed in the PM, you are Credited as VK08 from the Beginn (Check Posting-Time At all 4 Destinations, no editions maded), and like i know theres no need to write a Book about the used Models. Many Artists posts the Credits in this Form.
    106453.jpg
  • TovetteTovette5 Posts: 13Member
    The credits look close enough to me.