Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

BABYLON 5: Shuttle

[Deleted User][Deleted User]186 Posts: 0
edited April 2014 in Work in Progress #1
IA’ve started a few days ago with this little finger exercise just to learn more about the LW-Editor and some of itA’s functions.
For my Fan-Fiction: BABYLON 6 IA’ve made the Cockpit a little larger and changed the angle of the Engine-Shields a little bit.

Here are some actual pics.

At the last scene IA’ve tested how itA’s look like with one texture (very fast with the cubic-mode). ItA’s NOT the final texturing for the mesh and itA’s NOT ready yet...!! ;)
wip-005q7uj3.jpg

wip-005a1yulq.jpg

wip-006aq0uyl.jpg
105558.jpg
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
For Infos about my Fan-Fictions please visit my FF-WIKI (german language)
Tagged:

• ST-OneST-One187 Posts: 293Member
    This looks very early-1990s.
    Perfect fit for a B5-project. ;)
  • spacefighterspacefighter0 Posts: 0Member
    nice work and despite boxy geometry very effective. would suggest not having the windows inset quite so far and a slight alteration of the cockpit box but otherwise the modelling seems almost finished. you have managed to make the dirt stained panels here look a lot less flat than those on your trek ships, so well done.
  • AresiusAresius338 Posts: 4,125Member
    Nice work.
  • nice work and despite boxy geometry very effective. would suggest not having the windows inset quite so far and a slight alteration of the cockpit box but otherwise the modelling seems almost finished. you have managed to make the dirt stained panels here look a lot less flat than those on your trek ships, so well done.

Many thanx.
    Before IA’ve started I searched for some reference-pics like this:

CrewShuttleTechnical.jpg

completed_shuttle.png

Stg19crewshuttle.jpg

ea_shuttle.jpg

At all this pics you can see that the windows are set so far into the hull, and also at nearly the same position... ;)
    So I just added the windows for my version even at this position.
    For Infos about my Fan-Fictions please visit my FF-WIKI (german language)