Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBABYLON 5: Shuttle

[Deleted User][Deleted User]190 Posts: 0
edited April 2014 in Work in Progress #1
IA’ve started a few days ago with this little finger exercise just to learn more about the LW-Editor and some of itA’s functions.
For my Fan-Fiction: BABYLON 6 IA’ve made the Cockpit a little larger and changed the angle of the Engine-Shields a little bit.

Here are some actual pics.

At the last scene IA’ve tested how itA’s look like with one texture (very fast with the cubic-mode). ItA’s NOT the final texturing for the mesh and itA’s NOT ready yet...!! ;)
wip-005q7uj3.jpg

wip-005a1yulq.jpg

wip-006aq0uyl.jpg
105558.jpg
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
Tagged:

• ST-OneST-One188 Posts: 293Member
    This looks very early-1990s.
    Perfect fit for a B5-project. ;)
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    nice work and despite boxy geometry very effective. would suggest not having the windows inset quite so far and a slight alteration of the cockpit box but otherwise the modelling seems almost finished. you have managed to make the dirt stained panels here look a lot less flat than those on your trek ships, so well done.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice work.
  • nice work and despite boxy geometry very effective. would suggest not having the windows inset quite so far and a slight alteration of the cockpit box but otherwise the modelling seems almost finished. you have managed to make the dirt stained panels here look a lot less flat than those on your trek ships, so well done.

Many thanx.
    Before IA’ve started I searched for some reference-pics like this:

CrewShuttleTechnical.jpg

completed_shuttle.png

Stg19crewshuttle.jpg

ea_shuttle.jpg

At all this pics you can see that the windows are set so far into the hull, and also at nearly the same position... ;)
    So I just added the windows for my version even at this position.