Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Not-so-specific request

LadyBirdLadyBird0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2014 in Looking for... #1
Hello. I was just looking around the wonderful artwork here and was wondering if I would be able to get some assistance by the great artists here. I am putting this here because I cannot pay at this time, but I am willing to pay in the future when I pay off some debt, but it still won't be much, unfortunately. Anyway.

I am making a site with a friend for skins for a program called Nova. It is similar to WordPress in that you just install it and bam, instant site, but it is for simming and RPGs. I make the skins, he is creating the site to put the skins on. Which is bringing me to the point. I can't make the ship images myself but I would be ever so grateful if one of you considered making them, please. The problem I have is that while I know of a lot of ship classes, I don't know the newer ones so I have no idea what ship classes to ask for. They are the ones that came out after the Ronin Class. I know, I know, it's not much to go on, which is why I am asking for a list of ship classes that I don't have, and perhaps one or two images to see what they look like and then I will make my requests from there. Please, just give me a list of what I am missing? Here is the list of what I have.

Akira
Ambassador
Bird-of-Prey (Klingon)
Centaur
Century
Cheyenne
Constitution
Constitution Refit
D'Deridex (Romulan)
Defiant
Diligent
Excalibur
Excelsior
Excelsior Refit
Galaxy
Insignia
Interceptor
Intrepid
K'tinga (Klingon)
Luna
Miranda
Nebula
New Orleans
Norway
Nova
Oberth
Olympic
Prometheus
Ronin
Saber
Starbase 99
Starbase 201
Starbase Immense
Starbase Regula
Starbase Stardock
Starbase DS12
Sovereign
Steamrunner
Vesta
Post edited by LadyBird on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    do you want models of these, i know where some of them can be found.
  • LadyBirdLadyBird0 Posts: 0Member
    excalibur13.jpgI need to know some of the weirder ones that I am missing, like Ascension, Diligent, Insignia. Those. I just learned the names of some, but I realize now how huge the list is. So I'm just going to request the ones I do know of.

I need them to be about 1920x1080, cause I use them for wallpaper, too. But I have to be able to get the entire ship in the image when I crop it and resize to 968x250 in Photoshop Elements. I enter in how big I want it, and it automatically resizes it with the proper shape being kept even if I go over the size. So if it takes up about 1/3-1/4, it would be good. I like it around planets, or stars, or nebulas, something to throw a bit of color in there. I don't like it just black background with specks of white for stars because I like a bit of color to make it more interesting. Keep in mind, this is for banners for a site program called Nova.

I need good Khitomer class, what was known as Khitomer class on Star Trek Meshes/Star Trek Australia. I also need Ascension, Diligent, Insignia, Chimera, Aurora, Hawking, Vesta, Ronin, SB201, SB99, SB Immense, and that general type of starship that modelers have come out with in the last ten years. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me anything of the type I'm talking about. I tend to think of blue or green as beauty shots and I like "red fury" shots too. I am going to upload an image that a friend did to let you see what I am talking about with that.

A few good shots of Stargates (not Atlantis) and of the ships of Galactica, possibly Andromeda would be good too. Anything Sci-Fi, really. Even the Seaquest stuff. Like I said above, I am doing skins for a skin site and credit will be given where it is due. Hopefully, if I start getting donations for that, I can give the artists a little bit too.
    105485.jpg