Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DMKF's Doodle Crap

MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9709 Posts: 5,302Member
edited February 2019 in Work in Progress #1
Seems the new forum is pulling from the first image post in the thread and uses a Height ratio? Vs the old height and width ratio. Anyhow editing to avoid funky weird stuff as i5t seems imgur has moved or erased my links though I quit using it cause of spam and other foolery for those viewing the images as links. IE load 15mb of website for a 56kB image.

f6tkze6boy7b.png

test with new uploader.

oh no color code editor.

Not sure if there is interest in this sort of stuff here. Guess I will test the waters and see. Most of it will be anime or painting stuff but some will be sci-fi or environment crap. Well there should be as I need to do more landscape sorts of things. jazz up my other work with better BGs etc but I always get lazy and want to doodle instead.

I am currently having fun with Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda 世界征服〜謀略のズヴィズダー〜
Wacky costumes etc.

Current wip
zoFhI3gl.jpg

Another character sorta on pause,
B7i64AFl.jpg

5AKj7syl.jpg

OP (audio is terrible)

Plan is to do each of the characters but I will probably peter out or draw one of them over and over and forget the rest! heh.
107629.png
Post edited by MadKoiFish on
Each day we draw closer to the end.
Tagged:

• ryo80ryo800 Posts: 0Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    Plan is to do each of the characters but I will probably peter out or draw one of them over and over and forget the rest! heh.

It's always that way, hehe. Some characters are just more fun to draw than others. Be it some quirkiness or personality trait, or costume design. Very nice paintings, though. I like the poses
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9709 Posts: 5,302Member
    Some progress kinda heh posting it mostly cause I decided I want to work on something else for now. :rolleyes:
    Nothing new.

oxhAOI1m.jpg
    cool found I can add a m to the string for slightly smaller thumbnails.
    ryo80 wrote: »
    It's always that way, hehe. Some characters are just more fun to draw than others. Be it some quirkiness or personality trait, or costume design. Very nice paintings, though. I like the poses

most of the characters from this show are whacky so I hope that wont happen but who knows. Likely I will go do some other shows or my own stuff between though. I do not want to get hung up on a single series like I did with Touhou for all those years.
  • Capt. Eric GardnerCapt. Eric Gardner339 Posts: 109Member
    When you say "crap", you say it like you don't like what you do. You should like...no...LOVE what you do. Drawing doodles of Trek ships and cute anime girls isn't a crime. Get rich for your talents. Be proud of what you do.
    Almost done with this mostly little things and finishing up her skin, I need to even things out and lighten areas to match up better. Then I just need to install gimp and see if it will do what I need vs installing trojan PS CS5.

AiXHlsXm.jpg

whelp, somewhere along the line the host I am using started crushing the hell out of images. So most of what is here does not represent what I intended. Not to mention whatever the hell they are using is utter crap as it really mushes up color and values. feh.
    A break from the break that was a break. uh. lol Instead of fiddly line work and painting I went for loose painting for this one.

Vc9Gt3lm.jpg
    Update, gotta fix that cuff.
    ky2K2o0m.jpg
    YhYEYR8m.jpg
    doubt I will keep the addition just blobbed in for a laugh.
  • Knight26Knight26191 Posts: 837Member
    Very cool. Do you do realistic character stuff too or just cartoonish?
    Knight26 wrote: »
    Very cool. Do you do realistic character stuff too or just cartoonish?

Eh, sometimes. More often I am not doing anything serious so I lean towards anime. I do not do caricatures though.

Well done for now
    gorou_001c1_by_rushedart-d77g51j.jpg
    Itsuka, I hate her.

FXM374Wm.png
    Hate to say it that Renge (white robin) is more fun to draw costume wise.

n0Fe4rA.jpg
  • raytridiraytridi0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice drawings and nice paintings. Japan animas is nice topic in here.
  • MaxxRushMaxxRush180 Posts: 168Member
    Hate to say it that Renge (white robin) is more fun to draw costume wise.

n0Fe4rA.jpg

Heh... the helmet gave me a Girls und Panzer vibe for a second.

Edit: And yes, I realize none of the characters in that show ever wear a helmet like that, but that was my first thought when I first saw your sketch.
    They had too many characters to remember, that and I only got a few eps into that one.

Did not plan to post anything but meh. Did not plan to stay up all night too lol. Gotta blame youtube I guess.

nijH26Mm.jpg
    Got super lazy and pasted the character sheet into it to steal colors. Likely I will restart the painting and alter the colors, kind of fooling around while I decide what to do with the bg.
    Another on the done list
    white_robin_01_final_web_by_rushedart-d78jyd7.jpg
    hrmm guess I blew off this forum on the last post. . here is the missing image:

Another I am calling done
    itsuka_001_color_final_web_by_rushedart-d78so1o.jpg
    Yuck did not see the banding when I exported it ugh.

Well been busy with other things, some of it I am not ready to show but took a bit of a break to draw the protagonist I guess for the anime the last few drawings are from. Started this early on today and had to go away and do yuck things like yard and car. BLEGH.
    U8InBRzl.png
    Hoshimiya Kate IE Venera-sama

Find it much harder to draw kid bodies. Maybe it is the pudginess they have I dunno. Most of the time all my attempts look like shrunk adult bodies or boys. -_-;' oh well. Gotta fix her feet at least. I moved to this from other things to well, practice drawing loli or kid bodies gicven I have a few characters I need to get used to drawing that fit the age.
    testing out livestream right now so maybe you see me drawing!
    http://www.livestream.com/madkoifish
    Ignore the audio as I am uh streaming someone else at the same time. Later on I will set things up so that it is on another pc.

Plan is to later do this with 3d and other ****.
    Yukari
    raw

broken up cause 5 vid limit
    Trek Crap

Cc3WiETl.jpg
    Silly aliens

qe6e9ryl.jpg
    These are older and raw as well.

OK apparently playlists are a no go for embedded crap.

Kimono Joshi playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLycSftF2WrHW_bFwrV3bnlDf_KfLGC-NZ

Kosuzu playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLycSftF2WrHWz5F0J-cWDlocVbQK7cRyT
    Guess I could have added the sample image. . . . .
    9ktr4gDl.png

dunno is there any interest in this sort of crap here?
  • commandersozocommandersozo492 Posts: 628Member
    like your stuff always, mkf.....!
    Never sure if all of this is relevant to scifi.

RaKqJaal.png
    this one is mostly defining crap and messing up the face.
    Video is still processing and should be up in a few min. Again crushed so 50min takes up 10. Still looks like I am looking at a TN monitor but I have not found a way to fix that with what I have right now.
    More mucking about and tossing some colour at it to plan things out and decide some things. Sped up as well so the hour long video will likely be 12 min or so.

7uFmi0hl.jpg
  • So this is what you've been up to...very nice!

Going OT for a sec, have you ever considered doing (or have you done) a Miranda to go with your re-design of the TOS Connie?
    heh nice bug in the forum your nick is so long it pushed the go to latest post button off the table! lol

No I have never considered a miranda to go with the old reimagined ent as there were no mirandas in TOS. That and the fact that I am still working on a redo of that model. Pretty much anything you have seen on her is retired design wise as the ship is so old now that I would probably never model anything that would relate to it looks wise. Dunno does that make sense?
  • ^I guess so...pitty, IMO... Your re-imagined Connie is one of the best out there!
    Working on that Yukari with fap rags image again.

5nCN9PHl.jpg
    Fap rags 13

Time to quit for now. Give the youtube time to do it's thing as I am not staying up to wait for it.

AYJOnpjl.jpg