Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Lost SFM tutorials - found! And uploaded here!

13»

• farcryfarcry0 Posts: 0Member
    If you ever get the time it would be cool to have a tutorial, but if you dont, as you said, im sure we can figure it out :)
  • BPhelmetBPhelmet0 Posts: 0Member
    farcry wrote: »
    If you ever get the time it would be cool to have a tutorial, but if you dont, as you said, im sure we can figure it out :)

yep, i'll write a tut some time in the near future, before i die, :D

try figure it out yourself, it's more fun (sometimes) and who knows what you may discover :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Has anyone ever made a phaser tut?
  • ma3574ma35740 Posts: 0Member
    The phaser tuts are easier than i thought they would be. Thanks for the Tuts
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Here it goes a treasure, lost from a loooong time....
    Nico Weigand's Enterprise-D tutorial !!!!

28/01/2007 - Sample file added. ;)
  • RaftermanRafterman331 Posts: 0Member
    chrono wrote: »
    Have we found that olde SFA tutorial that involved azteking and the one involving selction groups for Trek shield grid making?

I think I might have that Tut somewhere in my "horribly full temp folder".
    Will see if I can find it & post it!!:cool:
  • RaftermanRafterman331 Posts: 0Member
    I hope I have done this right! Let me know if it works or not.
    Hope it's the one u were thinking of....:D
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla795 HelsinkiPosts: 2,867Administrator
    All old SFA tutorials are still online at
    http://discovery.scifi-art.com/
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    Jedilaw wrote: »
    You'll be happy to know I contacted Deks regarding his truly excellent tutorial on making planets in Max. He had a copy on his hard drive, and was kind enough to upload it to the Sensei's forum. I've attached the ZIP file to this post.

Really great stuff in this tut, folks!

something is wring with this tutorial. I got this error.
    Unexpected end of archive
    The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
  • kandrey89kandrey890 Posts: 0Member
    What happened to all the tutorials that were supposed to be posted from the first post in the topic?
    I am very interested in the Dek's Planetary Tutorial, or any tutorial on how to make realistic looking Planets.
    Thanks
    I lucked out and got a copy of deks and I could put it up if it's ok with the mods and dek.
  • kandrey89kandrey890 Posts: 0Member
    Lucked out? doesn't that mean the opposite?
    Please put it up!
  • MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    Does anyone still have the Reality 101 tutorial, or the photoshop script that does the chromatic abrasion thing for you to be exact?
    I couldn't find it anywhere :(
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla795 HelsinkiPosts: 2,867Administrator
  • MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks!
  • majormajor0 Posts: 0Member
    I havent been on this site in ages, and now that I'm back I seem to be a little lost. I remember there was a gallery category menu somewhere that had some of the following choices: Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Original Artwork, Other scifi (Babylon 5, SAtar Craft, etc...), real world, maybe something else. I cant seem to find it and the coresponding librarys of images anywhere!! :( Am I mistaken and thinking of another site? Has the site changed and gotten rid of that feature? The login I'm using was made in 2007, I probably havent visited this site in 2+ years at least so anything is possible.

Thanks!
    -Major
    major wrote: »
    I havent been on this site in ages, and now that I'm back I seem to be a little lost. I remember there was a gallery category menu somewhere that had some of the following choices: Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Original Artwork, Other scifi (Babylon 5, SAtar Craft, etc...), real world, maybe something else. I cant seem to find it and the coresponding librarys of images anywhere!! :( Am I mistaken and thinking of another site? Has the site changed and gotten rid of that feature? The login I'm using was made in 2007, I probably havent visited this site in 2+ years at least so anything is possible.

Thanks!
    -Major

The download section is offline.