Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

heroes of nihiliti

TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
edited May 2019 in Work in Progress #1
I am a writer and 3d - 2d artist live in Russia, working in the gaming industry. So I decided to post here works on my book Heroes of nothingness.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

01_2.jpg

04_2.jpg

Universe heroes nothingness is a huge world that I develop in my books. Many years ago, I have here on this resource page was, but because of work I could not update it, now that my skills have grown and I can update it consistently, I suggest you re the world that I created many years ago, world Heroes nothingness. I will try to hire the right translator and translate some texts from my books. I hope you like.
104230.jpg
Post edited by Taidrem on

• MartocticvsMartocticvs444 Posts: 524Member
    I particularly like the last ship you posted there - is that intended to be some kind of missile cruiser?
  • bbzwbbzwbbzwbbzw1 Posts: 0Member
    I agree, all of these are excellent and I love the last two ships. Can you give us a quick description of your universe?
  • TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
    Fully tell the whole story will be hard, because it covers hundreds of thousands of years, and there are many events, so I will try to be brief. If something is not clear, immediately apologize to translate text from Russian into English is very difficult. Because the translator is not always correctly understood what I wrote.

The world and the universe is something mysterious and not understandable . And the world changes over time that something comes and takes something . But even in such global changes much remains the same .
    In the universe there are many other worlds , and they are like a giant spider's web, woven into a single thread , entangles the entire universe like a giant tangles . These worlds , like a speck of dust , scattered to this thread. And at the same time they are connected to each other by two main worlds : the universe of being and nothingness . Our universe refers to the last . In the mysterious and enigmatic universe of Genesis starts all the way and all , in the minds of the people of the universe originate Being great streams of life , which are printed in other worlds in a variety of incarnations. These prints pass through the web of other worlds , and all that could not be imprinted , settles in our universe Nothingness . For example, in one of the parallel worlds elf may exist , and in the universe there are none other . In one of the universes exist demons of nightmares people Genesis, in another they are absent. However, just one can say that in our universe Nothingness present all that was conceived in the minds of the inhabitants of the universe Genesis. Here everything is topsy-turvy , and hard to see where the good, and where - evil. Our two universes , like two mirrors curves reflect the essence of life .

This is a translation of our first book Heroes nothingness awakening. To be brief , imagine that our planet in her other world is the mirror image . Planet Iria is a mirror image of our planet Earth, the same countries as in our world as well developed , as well America was discovered . But things were different scenario .

Such as the American Civil War ended in victory not northerners and southerners victory . Russian Civil War ended in victory for the communists is not a victory of the Russian Empire . But is it a fantasy world in this world in the sky flying heavenly islands , ships are not fighting in the seas and of the heavens. And what's on Iria are not only people but also other mythical creatures . We thought at first make the universe populated by mythical creatures , Elves Dwarves but collected from all the myths and peoples, and in 2011 was released our first book . Heroes of nothingness - Awakening . It was good but not as much as we had planned . And then we decided to rewrite it . All mythological creatures in the new remake , for example, to alter the dark elves in Hayden . On the basis of the old come up with new , and now work is underway.

2285952.jpg

But the main events occur in the future. in 2040 there was a religious war 3 and Iria on the verge of destruction. Then all the people packed up and left and went to Iriyu other worlds of the galaxy in search of a new home. A Russian ships were blown up by someone unknown , Russian and left to perish. Russian Do not despair and modern rebuilt their home planet . Centuries passed and the Russian went into space again created a space power, and began to explore the galaxy . And then begin and the main events of my books. They met in the galaxy " white swan " (as their galaxy ) many alien peoples of the Dark Elves.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Goblins Dwarfs and many others. But they met among the "United system of Sirius" descendants of the Confederate States of America, which in the depths of space created their new cosmic state. Since we were inspired by Star Wars Star then we decided to make ships Sirius like ships from the federation of planets from Star Trek. Nothing we stole a purely external image did. Story revolves not only around the Russian story it tells about all the nations of the era. Well, that's where all the so-happening there.

I rework the first book, and most importantly with my friends, we began to develop the universe MMORPG nothingness. But since a lot of space games out now, we have chosen the story in the book occurred when the submarine war. MMORPG about submarines, with the possibility of both a conventional RPG run on naval bases and underwater caves. If interested I will tell you with
    I particularly like the last ship you posted there - is that intended to be some kind of missile cruiser?

Heavy space cruiser f-2-2 Peter velikiy, located on board and rocket nozzles and conventional weapons 1,100 meters in length. But this ship I have more no, my old computer and burned a model of the ship was lost. I'll do it again.

2943575.jpg

2815527.jpg

2815528.jpg

2819789.jpg

2819790.jpg

2819791.jpg

2819792.jpg

2819793.jpg

2819795.jpg

2821699.jpg

2943575.jpg

2943576.jpg

2947732.jpg

2738947.jpg

2738954.jpg

2738957.jpg

2738958.jpg

2748374.jpg

2755073.jpg

2755074.jpg

2762637.jpg

2766628.jpg

2766629.jpg

but it's my old job now I have a lot of time there was increased my skills and I can upload new more beautiful and high quality work.
  • Judge Death.Judge Death.1 Posts: 0Member
    Great modeling but there's no way that one ship in 1100 meters in length from the scane of the cockpit on the nose.

BTW, my deepest sympathy re the loss of your computer and work.
    nothing wrong with that, I will do a new even better. In those years, I only just learning 3d and 2d now I am a professional and I can do better and faster! When you create a cruiser I used the image of the Russian real heavy cruiser Peter the Great Admiral Nakhimov way Peter twin great week ago put on modernization so in 2016 at the Russian Navy will be the second such ship.

2738954.jpg

7409084e834c.jpg

Of them in Russia 4 but only 1 in the ranks. But already preparing to return all 4 commissioned ship hull ships made ​​for centuries.
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    great work, the last 2 pics of the first post are quite interesting. the first of them looks a bit like some of the stargate ships but very nicely reworked and with cool pods on either side. i didn't at first notice the resemblance of the other to the kirov class but looking now i can see some similarities, more cool stuff and with the details nicely made. i will say now however NEVER confuse a starship with a surface ship, put some heavier weapons on the underside and ensure you have all round arcs of fire for defensive weapons. your little vtol thing at the very start is also nice, look forwrad to seeing more of your stuff.
    great work, the last 2 pics of the first post are quite interesting. the first of them looks a bit like some of the stargate ships but very nicely reworked and with cool pods on either side. i didn't at first notice the resemblance of the other to the kirov class but looking now i can see some similarities, more cool stuff and with the details nicely made. i will say now however NEVER confuse a starship with a surface ship, put some heavier weapons on the underside and ensure you have all round arcs of fire for defensive weapons. your little vtol thing at the very start is also nice, look forwrad to seeing more of your stuff.

Yes, when I did this ship really influence the series Stargate was on me from it and took this form. But that ship is no longer the same as it was lost along with my other work. When it comes to cleanliness it was my first job in general then I'll do better. New jobs will be.
    So began drawing concept art, private submarine base. I think the external part of today or tomorrow to finish and start elaboration of interior design. How to completely simulate all shall work will!

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg

So the outer part of the base is ready, now turn to the design of interior corridors.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    You're doing some very nice work on this project. :thumb:
    base decided to put aside, and focus on creating a submarine. That made ​​a quick sketch of what should be inside.
    1. bed. 2. WC. The inscription at the top of the 1st picture Food battery and next inscription food synthesizer.

The second picture at the top left, the inscription 4. Icebox. inscription at the top center. Camera to capture the cargo from the ocean.

One bad guys do not believe in it strongly. Imedlenno work, most have to do yourself.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    You're doing some very nice work on this project. :thumb:

thanks
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    pyotor velikii? Peter the Great eh?
    Elowan wrote: »
    pyotor velikii? Peter the Great eh?

Yes :)
    Sorry for not having exhibited anything, we've got just the war is going. While that exhibit concept Haydeny Race.

image.jpg
    currently only working on concepts art for the project, 3d little over work, sorry. Currently working on the appearance of one of the main characters, kontrabondistki Dari.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Smugler Dari new version

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Nice art style you have there for your concept work. Especially that last one. The blue alien design looks a little to indebted to Avatar's Naav'i or Star Trek's Andorian species, but I suppose if you have a blue skinned alien there is no getting away from that. Either way, great job.

:thumb:
    TALON_UK wrote: »
    Nice art style you have there for your concept work. Especially that last one. The blue alien design looks a little to indebted to Avatar's Naav'i or Star Trek's Andorian species, but I suppose if you have a blue skinned alien there is no getting away from that. Either way, great job.

:thumb:

Thank you. Well I thought a long time ago, Hajden race in the year 2006, I don't blame the other decided they come up with. Many just like them. Now I'm working on the concept of artami, and sketches, once finish and proceed to 3D modeling.
    made the top of the pattern outline of where that will be, namely blaster, there are different pockets and mascara, lipstick))) And all the different nonsense without which I can not tzhit girls!))))

image.jpg
    new detail smugler "Dari Akirian Nori"

image.jpg

26_2.jpg
  • Knight26Knight26191 Posts: 837Member
    Very nice 2D work, are these just character studies or will you use the artwork for your book?
    Knight26 wrote: »
    Very nice 2D work, are these just character studies or will you use the artwork for your book?

Now while that I draw a character, add to its portfolio, but in the end will be used on the cover of the book. Yet, she is one of the main characters.
    continue to draw Dari Akirian Nori is currently the focus on the person talking. study of small parts. Given that she is a former Dragoon and adept of black magic in her pupils a little reddish plus scar that left her Syuonts Toch Vilanor, pirate Baron.

image.jpg

32_1.jpg
    began to draw logo

image.jpg
    2_1.jpg

new
    logo is put aside, and begin to make another character.

image.jpg
    new chaacters Fitisov image.jpg