Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Seeking Artist to creat 3D images of Concept Aerospace Vehicle Unpaid and Paid

RetroRetro0 Posts: 0Member
edited January 2014 in Looking for... #1
Need and artist to create 3D rendering of concept vehicle. This is a real world project not fictional. Current work is for a DOD related BAA solicitation. Work is unpaid at this point (perhaps a small commission). If proposal is accepted all future work will be "VERY HIGHLY PAID". Join a team of aerospace engineers and small companies.

Proposal stage work is unpaid. Like the rest of us we all have to put some skin in the game up front to reap the rewards. And like the rest of the team you have to audition first prior to becoming a formal team member. I send you an NDA you sign and return. Then I send you a 2D and/or 3D CAD drawing or sketch of the concept, you show us what you can do with it (basic rendering).

Requires NDA....Prefer US citizen to avoid ITAR complications. DOD clearance may be required at a later date.

Proposal concept work requires only a very basic rendering working off an exiting 2D-3D CAD generated design. If project is funded future renderings for the project will be very detailed and very well paid $120 per hour.

Contact information available at my website or PM me.
URL: http://retroflight.com/

Retro Flight Dark Works
Post edited by Retro on