Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!
This is the fancy new sidebar. It offers quick access to your profile, messages, threads and so on.
Hit the X in the top right corner to dismiss this message.
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

TomGA’s Warhammer 40k

124»

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]0 Posts: 3Member
    Probably yes. IA’m going to build almost every Rhino variant that exist. I only donA’t like GW version of Exorcista. This FW version is better. I have home from FW Damocles Radar Dish, FW Predator Mk. IV and I have borrowed engine from Thunderhawk Transporter. And it is possible to borrow it complete to take dimensions of it. :flippy:
  • alpha_omegaalpha_omega0 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome thread, Tom... and terrific modeling!! You are speedy! It takes me forever to build something... :lol:

Looking forward to seeing more updates!! ;)
  • Captain ShrikeCaptain Shrike0 Posts: 0Member
    Ignoring the necro, that dozer blade looks good. I really like the Koris model. That other one: is he meant to be one of those Mechanicus soldiers? The name escapes me. Looks brilliant however.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]0 Posts: 3Member
    What necro? I was ressurecting own thread a bit. :)

Yeah, it is soldier from Adeptus Mechanicus called Skitarii (all militari personel is called that way). It is only prototype, I have WIP some more Skitarii from Adeptus Mechanicus, same as Space Marines. I will show them later, when I have something painted.
  • Grizzly256Grizzly2560 Posts: 0Member
    Hey Tom Grays, have you thought about sharing your meshes, they are really fantastic. I am trying to create a mod and if could aquirre these it would speed up the process greatly, the other reason is that i ma looking to do some of my own resin casting in light of my dreadful experience with forgeworlds casting quality.

Thanks mate
  • spacefighterspacefighter0 Posts: 0Member
    just seen this thread, your warhammer models look really good translated into a computer model format. the shapes are actually quite well suited to modelling and rendering. great work.
  • oldmangregoldmangreg61 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 36Member
    Last post was 2 years ago....
    Your father called the future - "the undiscovered country". People can be very frightened of change.