Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

X Rebirth - To be released November 19th!!!

HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
edited August 2013 in General Discussion #1
I have waiting for this one for a while now, finally!!! :thumb:

EGOSOFT Home Site
Post edited by Hundred on

• wibblewibble1122 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 493Member
    Great News. I did asked my self every once in a while, what happend to the X-Universe. Now I know.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    As I wrote in the YouTube comments, apart from the name, it has nothing to do with the original X-BtF and X-Tension. The ships are no longer discernible by appearance, nothing.

Yet, it does look amazing. In my view, it's a new totally game from a totally new setting.
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member
    BTW: The company of our own Tobias Richter contributed to that project.
  • HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    Aresius wrote: »
    As I wrote in the YouTube comments, apart from the name, it has nothing to do with the original X-BtF and X-Tension. The ships are no longer discernible by appearance, nothing.

Yet, it does look amazing. In my view, it's a new totally game from a totally new setting.

I know it's not the same as the ealier game in the franchise, but like you said, it does look amazing. Very amazing. When I got my HQ in Reunion I was excited to have it, but I always felt somewhat disappointed that there was no way to actually see the inside of it. Even just a first person walk-around mode of the command room would have been nice. That would've been cool for any of the other stations and capital ships for that matter. They seem to have remidied that,:D. But what would be even more epic is if you cuold play it online as well. :thumb:
  • wibblewibble1122 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 493Member
    But you still have to Trade. Fight. Build. and Think. So basicly it is the same I guess. And in the End it would be strange if it would look exactly like the first game, so many years later. Development means that things are changing. And if it's still a good game who cares.
    But I guess I have to play it first before I can come with an opinion.
    BTW, I stopt to play after X-tension. Did they continue with the old storyline in the following parts?
  • HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    wibble wrote: »
    BTW, I stopt to play after X-tension. Did they continue with the old storyline in the following parts?

I don't know, I picked it up from reunion.

But it would be nice to accumulate a fleet of busters and discoverers, and tear up a few Xenon sector in a new setting. :D
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    XA2 plays about 20-30 years after X-Tension and you play as the son of our X-pilot and some Argon lady...