Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Transmissions From Colony One - A realistic sci-fi radio drama series!

richtersaurusrichtersaurus0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2013 in General Discussion #1
Hello, I am in the process of airing Season One of my new sci-fi radio drama series Transmissions From Colony One, about the first manned mission on Mars, with a crew dispatched on a one-way mission to begin colonization and terraforming efforts on the planet. I currently have 4 episodes up, and a new episode shall air every Thursday on the website. I am just hoping you could check out my series, and if you like it, tell people you think would like it.

www.TFCO.us

*Also, if there's a better forum location for me to post this, let me know!
Post edited by richtersaurus on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    sooner or later we will probably have real daily updates from mars, the mars one mission intends to braodcast from mars. some people here will probably be interested in your radio drama, though i think a video with VFX would be more popular even if it is harder to make. realistic sci fi is often the hardest to write so it could well be interesting.
  • richtersaurusrichtersaurus0 Posts: 0Member
    We did make a video trailer for Season One:

http://youtu.be/y4VVvSSxgaI
  • NanoGatorNanoGator1 Posts: 0Member
    Kinda neat!

Although I think spacefighter's suggestion about the VFX is spot on, I do think it's nice to have it to listen to while I'm at work.
  • HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    I like it.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    nice work!
  • richtersaurusrichtersaurus0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello!

If you haven't caught up on Season One of Transmissions From Colony One, do so now! The season finale airs tomorrow!

www.TFCO.us

Thanks!