Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationBattlestar Blastin/Pacifica Fleet

RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
edited July 2013 in Finished Work #1
Just a couple more vids I did.

[video=vimeo;69395558]

[video=vimeo;69987494]
102368.jpg
Post edited by RandalR on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    RandalR wrote: »
    Just a couple more vids I did.

[video=vimeo;69395558]

[video=vimeo;69987494]
    https://vimeo.com/69395558 is some awesome work, great models. nice weapons fire effects(really liked the heavy artillery coming from high on the battlestar's hull towards the start of the video. and also good engine flame on the raiders. awesome to see raiders of that type and overall good and well lit.

as for http://vimeo.com/69987494 my connection seems to be playing up, could you post it on youtube i may stand more chance of being able to watch it there. otherwise i will comment once i have seen it.
  • RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    thanks for those words. Truly appreciated.
    and both of these are up on YT now.
    i watched the second of those, great work. i will mention though that when fighters explode in your video the explosion always begins at the centre, sometimes it should come from the extremities just to add a little variety. also consider trying some maneuvers we have not seen before, still very nice. great to have someone on here who does as many good animations as you do.
  • RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    hey, I will try that soon. I do believe I have done it that way before in the past.

Each time I try something different or new and hopefully I can Improve over time.... :D

But alas, man, I will never be able to do what I see or imagine. Or anywhere near Hollywood.
    It's a cool thing though.

Regards,

Randal R.
    you say
    I will never be able to do what I see or imagine
    you should certainly try. what i have seen is certainly better quality that televison cgi from over a decade ago, don't give up hope.
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Also very nice! Thanks for sharing!