Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DItano Circus !

L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2013 in Finished Work #1
hi !
i finished my sv51 from macross zero. the wip is lost somewhere in the wip section. i made a little illustration. two planes chasing a valkyrie, obviously not knowing what happens with variable fighters.
i'm getting in quite some troubles with the rigging, you'll have to wait for an animation.
i'm trying anime style this time. tell me what you think.
100947.jpg
Post edited by L2K on
Tagged:

• Knight26Knight26191 Posts: 837Member
    I see the birds, but no rocks, you need multiple missiles for an Itano Circus.
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    those trails were already multiple missiles. right, they were already out of frame.
    but, here's more of them, and in frame. there is no such thing as too much missiles.
    100950.jpg
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    very cool and a brilliant arrangement but the smoke trails and background look cartoonish rather than realistic which somewhat spoils it. you may be trying to get an anime style to it but i think a realistic look would be better, well done on using your fighter from the wip section in a render. look forward to seeing an animation.
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    long time no post. here's some more eyecandy

now, it moves !

1st part of a chase.
    a few vf0 vs a single sv51
    (watch it in HD)
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    You definitely have the Macross Missile Massacre Swarm thing down!
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    L2K wrote: »
    long time no post. here's some more eyecandy

now, it moves !

1st part of a chase.
    a few vf0 vs a single sv51
    (watch it in HD)

very awesome. i am not liking the cartoon style and would far prefer photorealism(though the splashes may be difficult that way), but i do like the animation and the detailed model. please post a plain old youtube link next to the embedded player as it is easier to access for people with poor connections(aka me).