Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DU.S.S.Titan Outbound

Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2013 in Finished Work #1
Her is another image of the Titan featuring the Un-textured mesh by Tobias Richter that is why I am doing duo tone images for now. I created this image in Photoshop CS6.

U.S.S.Titan Designed by Sean P. Tourangeau
U.S.S. Titan Mesh by Tobias Richter
101729.jpg
Post edited by Dark Saber on
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The image looks good, I like the color choice. Though, you forgot to credit Tobias on the image, like you did on the other one.
  • Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    I credited him in the description.
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    nice mesh, very well modelled and panelled. well done on colouring it such that the lack of a texture is not a problem.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Dark Saber wrote: »
    I credited him in the description.

I know, but it should be done on the image as well. After all, somebody may re-post the image without the description. Also, it says so in the posting guidelines:
    All art posted on both the Scifi-Meshes forums and Gallery must contain credits within the image or animation. The only exception to this rule is Work in Progress images posted in the WIP forum. If all work shown in a WIP thread is your own, then credits are not required although it is recommended both for the protection of your work and the ensuring you receive any recognition your work might bring. Trust us...You never know who might be checking out your work.