Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationViper vs Raider Cgi-C4d

RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2013 in Finished Work #1
Have learned my Gfx card (GTX 570) has been defective since new. Explains quite a few issues I have.
So, I got a basic card atm... and cannot play any games, so I made another clip of BSG stuff.

[video=vimeo;66752868]

Regards,

Randal R
101632.png
Post edited by RandalR on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    very nice, i would advise a background with some stars or stuff not just plain black and the engines on the viper might be better with some flame effects rather than just a glow. would prefer the new style raider. otherwise excellent, will you do more of the same sort of thing, make the fight a bit longer?
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    The models look good ... but the combat is too static. Neither ship really maneuvers, and if it's a head-to-head pass why isn't the Cylon firing back?

The lack of a background and overall darkness of the piece also makes it hard to see elements at time. I DO like the lighting of the engines and the weapons' fire, but otherwise it's a bit too dark.

That said, the models and the lighting elements ARE solid!
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member
    It think it was good.
    I wouldn't go with the new cylon raider. They looked extremely cheezy with the whole headdressing the front of the ship. Bad choice by the Illustrators who wanted it to be stupidly obvious they were Cylons.