Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DEnterprise - 2009

1235»

• EBOLIIEBOLII204 Posts: 360Member
    serious injury or one of those sucks now but will be healed normal after some time?
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    sorry to hear bout ur back, and hope it get better soon!

i would offer, but i'm in maya...sorry.. Good Luck on this!
  • VK08VK083 Posts: 0Member
    Al it seems your back issues are contagious thanks :P

Looks great thusfar, but you knew that already
  • JedilawJedilaw0 Posts: 0Member
    Sorry to hear about the back injury, dude.

As for the model, excellent work as per your usual level of quality and attention to detail. Ranks right up there with your TMP "E" and your Reliant.

Incidentally, what are you using for refs? DVD/Blu-Ray screencaps?
  • al3dal3d177 Posts: 0Member
    Well..it's been a while since i've been on Forums..and forgot to post the final models..NONE painted doh. i've made a light rig and still even with no textures, iT's a good looking model..:)

I wont be able to finish it. SO, If you are a Lightwave USER..with INCREDIBLE painting Skills and want to Paint it and share credits....send me a PM and we will work something out..:)
    85228.jpg85229.jpg
  • nightfevernightfever361 Posts: 585Member
    Oh, I really hoped that you found someone to paint your beauty after your last call, it's a pity.
    Sadly I'm not using lightwave nor I'm an incredible painter (not yet...:p).
  • Dr-TimelordDr-Timelord0 Posts: 0Member
    Hope you're back is doing better too
    Hope you're back is doing better too

unfortunaly, that's not gonna happen.
  • under9starsunder9stars0 Posts: 0Member
    Hey Al3d,

Just saw this thread and was excited to see you working again! Then...I saw your entry about your back - I am so sorry to hear that, my friend. I know you said there is no sign of a turn around with your ailment, but I will not give up hope for the best....

You were extremely generous with help when I needed it when working on my BSG Viper, so I wish I could return the favor now. Alas, I am a Modo user (developed by former LW people), but I don't know if that would be of any help to you. Whatever the case, my services are yours if you need them at any point.

Take it easy and, like I said, I will continue to hope for the best.

Jeremy
  • CoolhandCoolhand283 Mountain LairPosts: 1,294Member
    Hey Al nice work, even if it is trek;)

sorry your backs not any better, sure those docs aren't holding back off the 'good stuff'?
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic471 Posts: 663Member
    I'm pretty damn good with textures, unfortunately, I use Max.
    Coolhand wrote: »
    Hey Al nice work, even if it is trek;)

sorry your backs not any better, sure those docs aren't holding back off the 'good stuff'?

Ahahaha...yeah..i was on Morphine for a while actually...only thing that worked for the pain..but can't stay on that more then a few days, week at best...or you basicaly get addicted. but MAN is it nice..LOL
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Very nice work Al glad you got to finished it. Well all most it.

It sucks that Morphine is the only thing that works for you. Have you tired altrunative medicine?

As for the painting have you tired tobian?
    Unfortunaly...there ain't much they can do for neurological damage.
    Freak wrote: »
    Very nice work Al glad you got to finished it. Well all most it.

It sucks that Morphine is the only thing that works for you. Have you tired altrunative medicine?

As for the painting have you tired tobian?
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    Your choice of angles really shows the strengths of that design.

I don't know much about this, but, maybe it could help?

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080275129
  • charonjrcharonjr0 Posts: 0Member
    I know this was three years ago, but did the ship ever get completed? I'm re-learning LW 11.5, and, being disabled have plenty of time to help. It has been a couple of years since I last worked on anything, and learning these new tools - wow! Understand I was at 5.6, then 9.6 in '10. New learning curves. I am thinking of what I have seen on these threads about your work and trying one of my own. Silly me, though, haven't quite gotten the hang of multi-tiered layers!
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Was there not even a picture of the finished Enterprise?
    Unfortunately I do not remember where. Must try it once.
    Greetings