Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DEarth Alliance Omega Class Destroyer [Babylon5]

13»

• -=sAs=--=sAs=-336 Posts: 0Member
    What i said...Nova class will coming too...:)
    Here it is!
    I did some changes with details too,i not liked 100% same with omega,except guns/rot section change
    Tomorrow will render picture nova&omega together :)
    100995.jpg100996.jpg
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member
    My God those Guns are huge...
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    In the B5 universe, the human ships always seemed over-armed. Look at the monster turret on the prow of the Hyperion.
  • BlueNeumannBlueNeumann615 Posts: 1,275Member
    Well, humans were almost wiped out, they'll make sure any of their ships can take on anything that wants to give 'em some trouble.
    Here the renders with both ship together:
    101000.jpg101001.jpg
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    both ships look amazing but (yet again) the renders are too dark to show of the ships in their full glory. details(those that i can see) are excellent and the engines are amazing, i never noticed before that the nova class lacks a rotating section.
  • t-castt-cast331 Posts: 0Member
    Exceptional modeling.
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member
    I especially like how you recycled many parts from the Omega and still managed to make the Nova feel like an older ship.
  • meugen06meugen06334 Posts: 5Member
    Very good work.
  • sumisu55sumisu55331 Posts: 0Member
    NICE!
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    I always loved the Babylon 5 EarthForce ships; they were the only ones that felt "real" to me. I'd love to see a wallpaper of this beast :)
  • MihoshiMihoshi0 Posts: 0Member
    -=sAs=- wrote: »
    Well,i decide about mid way in original size,and my version.
    How Talon write,at least close to original...so some re-scale,details rotate,move etc....here the image about news.
    Its seems better?

That's awesome.

Also, that Nova is just as great. You've made enough subtle changes that it does appears as a slightly older model ship, and not merely an Omega without rotating secion and different guns.

Could I pester you for orthos of both the Omega and that Nova?
    Mihoshi wrote: »
    That's awesome.

Also, that Nova is just as great. You've made enough subtle changes that it does appears as a slightly older model ship, and not merely an Omega without rotating secion and different guns.

Could I pester you for orthos of both the Omega and that Nova?

Orthos will be done soon,sadly this few days are many thing to do at free time.
    Hyperion soon Done too,i hope will like that too :P
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Hmmmm, looking forward to it.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here the Hyperion!
    Hull plate will do with texture for sure..
    Mostly i try work from original Hyperion images from show,but..we write 2013,so i did some extra detail,and some little change.
    Its "Remastered" hyperion.
    Nova/Omega orthos i upload soon! :)
    101201.jpg101202.jpg
    i prefer the other warship classes but this is excellent work.
  • Klavs81Klavs81224 Posts: 197Member
    Very nice! Really really outstanding work. Do you need a new Starfury to go along with them? Or would you rather build your own? :) Sorry if I hijacked your thread for a second, but your stuff is fantastic! I just really love it!
    101222.jpg
    s.jpg 196.8K
    Nice Hyperion. Never a big fan of the design, but this is very nice work you've done on her.
    Klavs81 wrote: »
    Very nice! Really really outstanding work. Do you need a new Starfury to go along with them? Or would you rather build your own? :) Sorry if I hijacked your thread for a second, but your stuff is fantastic! I just really love it!

Thanks the offer,later will see :P
    Talon offered one starfury too. I was plan do own,but ahh,i skip this idea...so later we will back to this :)
    Starfury i really love Steve Burg older "feel" type starfury...if u know what i mean:)

I will do new thread,i plan do more B5 modell (Warlock class,Babylon5-the station itself-Babylon 4,White-Star...aaaand the Excalibur) they not will nice in "omega class destro" thread...:P
    look forwrad to seeing more excellent models, of excellent ships, from an excellent series. if you want a thunderbolt i can direct you to a good one for download but it is not my model, if the format is totally useless to you i could send you a copy in obj or blender or sketchup but bear in mind it is NOT MY THUNDERBOLT. wouldn't bother with a white star, that is perhaps the ugliest ship from all science fiction, i think that it makes the nostromo, serenity or even a tetrahedral fighter(see the exotic weapons page on atomic rockets) look beautiful(actually i rather like the nostromo but most people think it is ugly), "plucked chicken"! some of the narn ships could be nice , or the centauri. try the earth force shuttle.
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member
    Would love to see a Big B herself

I always wondered if the structure could hold all those cargo ships in that designed forward pod.
    -=sAs=- wrote: »
    I will do new thread,i plan do more B5 modell (Warlock class,Babylon5-the station itself-Babylon 4,White-Star...aaaand the Excalibur) they not will nice in "omega class destro" thread...:P
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member