Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Another silly "who would win" thread.

Judge Death.Judge Death.1 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2013 in General Discussion #1
893806_626484410701279_2081027166_o.jpg

Personally, I go with the daleks. First off, what does it take to stop the daleks? The Doctor!

The borg? They get beaten by captain janeway and the crew of the voyager....:rolleyes:

As to how daleks look, they are essentially mini armored combat vehicles just large enough to contain the dalek organism, essentially they're one person cybernetic tanks.
100988.jpg
Post edited by Judge Death. on

• Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    As a fan of both universes, I'd say it'd be a toss up. Although once the Borg adapted to the Dalek's death rays, they'd just walk up an assimilate them. Borg Daleks.... Yikes!
  • Judge Death.Judge Death.1 Posts: 0Member
    I'm not sure the borg could assimilate daleks. Daleks have prettty good shields now, and that sucker arm has been shown to be an effective weapon. Plus a dalek might be able to put out more firepower than a borg could resist even with fullly adapted sheilds.

Also, remember the new dalek self destruct system? A borg gets close and overpowers a dalek, it engages that new SD system and probably takes the borg out too.
  • SkaroSkaro0 Posts: 0Member
    Daleks, if they have Davros to provide them with scientific support.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Dalkes in any case. The Borg are tough enemies if you're a weak puny human, but against a Dalek, they'll be on the losing end.
  • Knight26Knight26191 Posts: 837Member
    Daleks all the way, a better fight would be Borg Vs Cybermen
    They'd not fight, they'd team up.... Both want to lift the rest of the universe to perfection, both strive for an emotionless life.
    They wouldn't team up. The Borg would want the Dalek's technology, the Daleks exterminate everything that's not Dalek.
    No, he meant the Cybermen. Cybermen and Borg would really team up...
    THAT, I can see happening. DELETE! Resistance is Futile!
    (I think that also happened in some comic, AFAIK)