Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

A space related survey help needed.

vivienneanthonyvivienneanthony0 Posts: 0Member
edited March 2013 in Looking for... #1
Hey, All.

I have a quick question. I made a short survey about space travel and tourism. I would like some feedback from others. The survey is really short. If I get enough responses. I can make a mock demonstration presentation(cgi 3d space related) video based on the response and other cool things.

Feel free to visit the link, http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2GXCJGY

Write me if anything is not clear. Happy modeling!

Vivienne
Post edited by vivienneanthony on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    did it, "do i use the internet" was one question, well considering it is an online survey what do you think? by the way some of the questions at the start are too intrusive so i only gave partial answers.
  • vivienneanthonyvivienneanthony0 Posts: 0Member
    did it, "do i use the internet" was one question, well considering it is an online survey what do you think? by the way some of the questions at the start are too intrusive so i only gave partial answers.

I understand. That is why it's possible to skip some questions.

Part of my research is figuring out the ratio of space travel tourism cost to demand. Meaning, how much will space travel cost now and in 10 years? I have to cross reference it with the average income of individuals (thats why the survey takes) no names or information like that. So, economic cost has to be figured out : marginal cost (what is cost for space travel) to marginal price(revenue)

Basically, I will be able to figure out. What markets will want to access space? What are the possible revenue? What are some demographics characteristics and geodemographics? What companies who want to grow interest into space travel target markets are? I'm hoping to answer several questions.

Once I have this, I can possible tailor a mockup company that focuses on the needs, interest, and income range and use my CGI skillss in a video based on actual data. (Not pipe dream data).
  • vivienneanthonyvivienneanthony0 Posts: 0Member

Thank you for doing it.