Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Long time no see, all!/New Project

iOSYSiOSYS0 Posts: 0Member
edited January 2013 in General Discussion #1
Hey Guys. It's me, iOSYS. Long time no see! Good to see some names I remember from back when. Have I missed much?

If I remember correctly some of you on this forum like... Science fiction. I'm also lead to believe that a subset of those people enjoy Video Games. I thought you guys might like to know that myself and Quantumhalo, another sfmer from back in the day, have been developing a 3D Space Combat game for the PC, called Star Villains and Space Heroes. We've got our site up, and an indie DB page. We'll have a demo out any day now. Check it out if you're interested!

I'll post some art from it in the 3D gallery as well for y'all. I think GD is the place for this right? Let me know if there's a subforum I missed.

[video=youtube_share;ctTc9xUpXp0]
Post edited by iOSYS on

• CoolhandCoolhand286 Mountain LairPosts: 1,295Member
    no space combat games for years then about 30 turn up at once.

I remember you, and your funny star trek ship.:devil: I think that was you anyway;)
  • iOSYSiOSYS0 Posts: 0Member
    It's Coolhand! What's up man? That was totally my funny star trek ship! I love your ISS Mjollnir model by the way, I was just showing it to a student of mine today as a great example of a blending of realistic and stylized components in scifi. Thanks for the reply :)