Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

TNG on Blu-Ray...coming soon

12345679»

• JafitJafit0 Posts: 0Member
    I just finished my TNG marathon, all 7 seasons, watched All Good Things just last night.

I'm glad they're not 'remastering' it in the style of Lucas with dancing comic-relief aliens and droids in the background.
  • I didn't need to buy these afterall, Finnish TV surprised me by starting to show TNG daily. Got my 10-year-old daughter hooked on it, she cried when Picard was shot in Who Watches the Watchers and really hated the Klingons for Worf's discommendation. BoBW next week... Good times. :)
  • Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    I didn't need to buy these afterall, Finnish TV surprised me by starting to show TNG daily. Got my 10-year-old daughter hooked on it, she cried when Picard was shot in Who Watches the Watchers and really hated the Klingons for Worf's discommendation. BoBW next week... Good times. :)

haha, if they're without commercial interruptions, then awesome, but I'd prefer to have them without commercials and channel watermarks and advertisements.
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
    [video=youtube_share;qS6VWMzTwRM]
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    why don't you link to the source?
    IRML wrote: »
    why don't you link to the source?

Various reasons, and no, not because I want views, CBSHEonDVD is the source. However, mine would be just as a good, as I normally get the source video, but since CBS isn't exactly speedy, TrekCore hasn't gotten it yet...

However, I post my upload, to reduce the chances of a broken link, in case another channel privates the video, removes the video, etc.

Here is the original upload:
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro