Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

I wrote a book!

McCMcC373 Posts: 704Member
edited December 2012 in General Discussion #1
Hey folks!

I realize I dropped off the face of the forum for a while there, but I had good reason! I was putting the finishing touches on the book I've been writing on-and-off for the last three years!

If you enjoy epic fantasy at all, but with a bit of a twist, pop on over to my blog for a free sample and links to all the various full versions. The book's available through Smashwords (eBook), Amazon (eBook or physical), and CreateSpace (physical)! Tell your friends!
Finton saw the destruction of his village, watched the murder of his loved ones, and felt the cold embrace of death itself--heralding the beginning of a new life far more bizarre than he could have imagined.

Revived by the mysterious Work of Alour-Tan, Finton finds himself carrying knowledge of immense value in an unfamiliar world that regards him as an abominable creature of evil. As he comes to grips with his situation, he befriends a cannon-wielding elf scout and a philosophical ogre linguist on a journey to the mythical dragon city of Olkelban, where a centuries-old feud threatens to escalate into open warfare and plunge the entire region into chaos.
Post edited by McC on