Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

SCI FI PROJECT : VALERIA

jeffabbyjeffabby171 Posts: 32Member
edited November 2012 in Looking for... #1
Good day everybody and thank you for your time I am starting a SCI FI project called valeria and am currently looking for any meshes or textures anyone would be interested in providing it is ultra low budget so the best I can do is work up a deferred contract if anyone is interested. I do thank you so much for your time and anything sci fi would be appreciated. also any tips on texturing would be appreciated I am trying to texture my own models as well but my texturing skills are not very good and so much of what I see on here is amazing.

Thank you for your time
JEFF
Post edited by jeffabby on

• DannageDannage236 Posts: 634Member
    Tell us more about the project! :)
  • jeffabbyjeffabby171 Posts: 32Member
    the project is set in the future where science and religeon are at odds there is an underlying story of corporate universal corruption the hero valeria finds out from a gypsy fortune teller that she has too paths one to help those in need for the greater good but if she chooses this path all she loves will die the other path is one of great personal happiness but many will suffer. the story follows her trials and her discovery of her power. it is similiar to dune in her journey of discovery about herself the corporate greed that runs the societies and cultures she meets.
    keep in mind I dont want it to be too heavy more firefly with some dune mixed in
    let me know if anyone is interested in supplying models or assets of any kind any would be appreciated thank you for your time.
  • Hey jeffabby. I have several low-poly game-grade starship models of original design I would be happy to lend to your project. I cannot offer much as far as fantastic rendering goes. Here is a link to a game mod that has several of my older models that you can feel free to use. If you unzip the file into a folder, the models are in *.mod format. You will need this viewer to look at them. If you find something you like in particular, let me know and I will try to help you get them converted into the format you need. Again, these are low poly, game grade models, but they have no real story attached and can be used in original work.
  • ChanurChanur191 53.33° N / 10.00° EPosts: 305Member
    Could you tell us more about fileformats, meshsizes, used software etc. ?
    that would be awesome and thank you so much I just bought a 6 core i7 and a 4 core i 7 for my render farm would like to get one more box for the render farm obj format is great and I am so sorry for not contacting you sooner i generally get notified when items post so please accept my apologies and let me know how you want to be credited
    Hydra II I am working with obj formats and maya and vue will be the primary platforms i will use final cut pro to edit and after effects to composite effects and fcp as well used sadly I dont know lightwave at all
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    give me a description of what sort of a mesh you want, fighter/bomber/frigate/destroyer/battlecruiser and i might be able to help. i would also need to know a rough description of what you want, what size (both in metres for the model and megabytes for the file), what colour/texture,what engines/weapons. an image might be useful if you want something very specific however i cannot guarantee that the model i created will look hugely similar.
    I just saw this I will try and forward some to you and thanks again how are your texturing skills I may be able to send you some mesh references whats your email address