Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Star Trek Renegades

TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
edited November 2012 in General Discussion #1
I thought I'd share this. The folks who made Of Gods and Men have started a Kickstarted campaign for their next project, Star Trek Renegades. With 29 days to go, they have collected a little over half of the money they'd like for the production.

Information and details can be found here: Star Trek Renegades Kickstarter 98291.jpg
98292.jpg
98293.png
Post edited by TrekMD on
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I like what they're doing, I may even contribute. However, I seriously doubt Paramount will fund anything Trek-based as a continuing series right now because they're throwing everything they can behind JJ Abrams' efforts. They've even "asked" Star Trek Phase II to halt production of an episode based off of a short story published decades ago because they want JJ to have every Trek story "officially" made to use in his upcoming film(s.) Unfortunately, that kind of attitude doesn't bode well for anyone proposing a new Trek series to Paramount. Personally, I would like to see these guys succeed, though. I love OGAM and I think they'd do a great job on a new series, better than what Paramount is doing.
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    Interesting project. Ship looks like a Trek version of Serenity. :)
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Just bumping this as a reminder.