Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTREKFLEET : Klingon Exodus

DevilmanDevilman0 Posts: 0Member
edited October 2012 in Finished Work #1
...The Destruction of Praxis...
Praxis goes boom and takes out her sister moon, while a fleet of Klingon Ships evacuates...
98159.jpg
Post edited by Devilman on
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Wait, Praxis blew up twice? I mean, that's the only explanation of it happened in 2293 and yet there is a Klingon ship there from over 70 years later (the Neg'Var.) :p We know that this was a new ship in The Way of the Warrior. ;)

Seriously cool image, man. I like the ship arrangement much better than your other fleet shots. Plus, as always, I'm in love with the background and the lighting on the ships.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Well, in TUC, Praxis only lost a chunk about 6/10s of its size, so Praxis still existed technically...
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Well, well. If it isn't Andrew! I tell you, I go off for a few weeks to look after my new daughter and this place just falls apart! ;)

Great to see you back, mate. I see you have not lost your touch or the ridiculous speed you can churn out renders! :cool:
    Aresius wrote: »
    Well, in TUC, Praxis only lost a chunk about 6/10s of its size, so Praxis still existed technically...

Good point. :)
  • DevilmanDevilman0 Posts: 0Member
    Geeeez, NIT-PICKERS! *lol*

I knew that'd happen when I went with the praxis theme.. :devil:
    It WAS originally going to be a planet and moon (being destroyed) in orbit of a rare PLASMA STAR going Nova...
    (Thats why there's no Praxis reference in the image title..) ;)

COMCO old salt! Good to see ur still holdin **** togther in the modelling world! :devil:
    Devilman wrote: »
    Geeeez, NIT-PICKERS! *lol*

You know it. :p

Though, it could be that the Klingons are just stupid and didn't learn from the 2293 explosion and finished the job 80 or so years later. :lol:
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    like the birds of prey on the right of the picture, the lighting is good but i think the foreground ships are a bit box like.