Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3Dharvest wip

skarlathskarlath0 Posts: 0Member
edited October 2012 in Work in Progress #1
wip of the race that created the reapers being harvested by the first reaper harbinger
reaper-1.jpg
97875.jpg
Post edited by skarlath on
Tagged:

• StormcloudStormcloud2 Posts: 0Member
    i dont think the race that created the reapers would be that big - think about the human form reaper it was as big as normal reapers but humans aren't
  • Rick27Rick270 Posts: 0Member
    ---SPOILER ALERT---
    I think the size is right, you have to play the leviathan DLC to see it your self

Cool WIP by the way
  • akb1979akb1979172 Posts: 0Member
    Yep, the size is correct - Leviathan DLC confirms it. Nice work. :)
  • StormcloudStormcloud2 Posts: 0Member
    bugger thats a big insect then =) leviathan that me2 or 3 dlc?
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    why are they putting such important information in DLC? really stupid imo
  • Dr. JonesDr. Jones0 Posts: 0Member
    IRML wrote: »
    why are they putting such important information in DLC?
    Take a guess.

"What? Another dlc? **** that, I'm not buying it this time. Ho, it contains important stuff about the reapers/protheans... ok, I'll buy it, but it's the last time!"
  • alonzo11208alonzo11208331 Posts: 0Member
    Dr. Jones wrote: »
    Take a guess.

"What? Another dlc? **** that, I'm not buying it this time. Ho, it contains important stuff about the reapers/protheans... ok, I'll buy it, but it's the last time!"

+10 for that

On topic: This is a really great picture, would like other angle/shots, but I guess in showing the scale, this is good.

SN: I like this too, because I've always like the Reapers (Pre-ME3). But really....wheres the Lovecraftian meance we fell in love with! I loved to hate Soveriegn and was glad to see him promptly blown out the sky. Harbinger was great...then he just kinda pulled a "Brother Cavil" (BSG reference) and said Flak this!

SPOILER:

While the Leviathan DLC KINDA brought back that Lovecraft fill, it was only enough for me to Youtube it. If they wanted to unveil some of the history of the Reapers, fine so be it, but 1.) it shouldve been a part of the pack 2.) it should have some bearing on the war effort (I mean really? We see a Lev take out a Reaper like nothing! Da feck!?) 3.) Shouldn't be some lame attempt to retcon what was established and make sensical that ending.

But I digress...

Always great to see some Mass Effect stuffs! :D
  • skarlathskarlath0 Posts: 0Member
    yes they are the correct scale, and ill go do some close ups and things
    IRML wrote: »
    why are they putting such important information in DLC? really stupid imo
    well theres no me4 so where else are they gona put it
    heres another with the beam added in
    reapers0-00-00-00.jpg
    97891.jpg
  • akb1979akb1979172 Posts: 0Member
    +10 for that

On topic: This is a really great picture, would like other angle/shots, but I guess in showing the scale, this is good.

SN: I like this too, because I've always like the Reapers (Pre-ME3). But really....wheres the Lovecraftian meance we fell in love with! I loved to hate Soveriegn and was glad to see him promptly blown out the sky. Harbinger was great...then he just kinda pulled a "Brother Cavil" (BSG reference) and said Flak this!

SPOILER:

While the Leviathan DLC KINDA brought back that Lovecraft fill, it was only enough for me to Youtube it. If they wanted to unveil some of the history of the Reapers, fine so be it, but 1.) it shouldve been a part of the pack 2.) it should have some bearing on the war effort (I mean really? We see a Lev take out a Reaper like nothing! Da feck!?) 3.) Shouldn't be some lame attempt to retcon what was established and make sensical that ending.

But I digress...

Always great to see some Mass Effect stuffs! :D

BioWare originally planned to have this content in the main game. As with all things, it got cut but they were able to add it via DLC. So BioWare say anyway.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    skarlath wrote: »
    well theres no me4 so where else are they gona put it
    well I think stuff that important to the backstory should be in the game from the start, the same with the prothean squad member that was already finished before release but was dlc anyway
    its so they can make more money
    working on the ocean simulation atm
    k so just been working on the ocean for the time being, looks alright ish, hasent got the sense of scale it needs. needs some sort of reference in it that is familiar and shows the scale of them
    orgreaperocean.jpg
    98236.jpg