Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DNCC-1701 Refit Ver. 3.0

• RYUTARO YAMADARYUTARO YAMADA347 Posts: 0Member
    TALON_UK wrote: »
    Nice work, and great interior so far. Just out of interest, what are those red and metallic panels supposed to be on the exterior side of the vessel? Just beneath the observation portals?

This is the connector used to connect optional components.

Mr. Probert was assumed to be connected to a variety of options here.

Warp unit, unit impulse, and weapon packs.

Detailed design of the connector because it is unknown, it has been so strong in design.
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Ahhh, that's interesting, so you can attach mission specific equipment to the shuttle via those? Even warp nacelles similar to those sported by the standard shuttles that were to follow? I very much like the idea of being able to attach weapons pods or sensor equipment etc, makes this a very versatile craft, and certainly more visually interesting than the shuttles we did eventually get.
    Hangar bay - cargo bay is finished.
    It is the state when loading of cargo In the movie.
    Too many images, please try to visit my site.

http://fesarius.web.fc2.com/
    97687.jpg97688.jpg97689.jpg97690.jpg97691.jpg
    eagledocf15
  • EBOLIIEBOLII204 Posts: 360Member
    They look great. I question the practicality of the red one though. Doesn't seem like a realistic clearance from top of shuttle to the roof....a lot of ca1 forms captain will have to sign....9thats the government accident form]
  • anystaranystar0 Posts: 0Member
    breathtaking as always!
    This is a very large shuttlecraft.
    Gaps in the ceiling of the hangar bay and shuttle craft is about 10 centimeters.
    It is also about a few centimeters clearance between the two shuttlecraft.
    Hangar bay is filled with four shuttle craft, it is very tight.
    One of the goals of the production of this time, was to be stored neatly on the hangar bay four shuttlecraft.
    My acquaintance, it was impossible to argue with.
    Although the margin is not like the picture of Mr. Probert, but I have to achieve the purpose.
    97702.jpg
    00-1.jpg 197.5K
  • BasillBasill172 Posts: 0Member
    Yet another brilliant presentation! Feels like you could just start wandering the corridors and spaces without a second thought.

Absolutely amazing! :D
  • TallguyTallguy350 Posts: 467Member
    Basill wrote: »
    Feels like you could just start wandering the corridors and spaces without a second thought.
    No. I'd have to know where turboshaft eight is.
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member

This would make for some great special effects for interior damage scenes.

I've never like how they portrayed damage in Trek (Except for Star Trek 2 and 6 which actually showed a direct correlation between the outside of a ship and the interior space) With this sort of detail you could show a phaser beam striking and then penetrating the hull in one seamless slow motion shot as the camera panned through the hull following the line of fire and graphically showing the impact molten slagg and plasma spraying in all directions....Ah...it would awesome.
  • stfanboystfanboy67 Posts: 388Member
    RYUTARO, I don't know if I asked this before but I'll ask again. Are you going to model this beauty deck by deck or are you just doing certain parts of her? Please tell me you are going to do the whole thing. :D
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Looking Excellent!

Tallon.. found some line art on what Andrew was thinking.. hope this helps on whats connected!
    97726.jpg97727.jpg
  • TralfazTralfaz412 Posts: 846Member
    DUDE! This is absolutely crazy! Went through all the images on your website for this project. Completely awestruck!

Al
    stfanboy wrote: »
    RYUTARO, I don't know if I asked this before but I'll ask again. Are you going to model this beauty deck by deck or are you just doing certain parts of her? Please tell me you are going to do the whole thing. :D

I want to make in the area that can be seen,
    I do not want to make all decks.
    I have made before, such as bridge and engine room,
    I do not know to make them again in the future.
    Looking Excellent!

Tallon.. found some line art on what Andrew was thinking.. hope this helps on whats connected!

Thank you.
    These images I already knew.
    "Warp unit" I'm going to making in the future.
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Cheers for that image of the shuttle with attachments Valkyrie013, really illustrates what he was thinking of, love them, the warp attachments look cool, giving a similar config to the Vulcan shuttle and warp sled but with more Federation style nacelles. The medical extension attachment is another cool config. Looks like it was a crying shame this idea didn't get used.
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    I never realized the TMP shuttle was SO diverse in attachments. Very cool to see that. :thumb:
  • eagledocf15eagledocf15357 Houston Texas Posts: 46Member
    For the interior of the Long Range Shuttle/Surak, would not the internal arrangements be different. It would take days to rendesvous with a Star Ship, even at warp. There would need to be lockers for storage, luggage, food, and acccessory items. Also packages for the crews would need to be stored. A galley would have to be provided forfood dispensing and possible a fold down table for eating.
    Something similar to the shuttle mid-deck.
    97948.jpg97949.jpg97950.jpg97951.jpg97952.jpg
  • seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
    The most logical solution, IMO, would be to make the interior modular so it can be reconfigured for specific missions.
    seanr wrote: »
    The most logical solution, IMO, would be to make the interior modular so it can be reconfigured for specific missions.

Exactly like the shuttle. the lockers are reconfigurable to hold different items or payloads.
    It's been a long time.
    Dry dock is under construction.
    Time is required because the very large number of parts.
    Component placement is set to be as accurately as possible.
    100015.jpg100016.jpg100017.jpg100018.jpg100019.jpg
  • BasillBasill172 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome. Going extra authentic. I know what a chore this can be. :D
    I like the color coding method too. Wish I'd thought of that.
  • anystaranystar0 Posts: 0Member
    the dry dock nearly killed my old computer, once all those greeble blocks & light panels and frames were replicated all over my poly counts would skyrocket (nearly 2mil)
    add on that all the lighting and it took me about 5 hours to render just a couple frames :( and that wasnt a bad pc at all!!! hah
  • HyqsHyqs0 Posts: 0Member
    Beautiful job. By far my favorite starship. Would like to model it myself someday.
  • Capt. Eric GardnerCapt. Eric Gardner339 Posts: 109Member

The webpage of yours isn't loading.
    If you can not see, please try here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fesarius2271/
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Looking Excellent! keep it up!
    Update.

The ceiling almost completed.

However, I need a huge amount of work still.
    100694.jpg100695.jpg100696.jpg100697.jpg100698.jpg
    eagledocf15
  • Road WarriorRoad Warrior206 Posts: 813Member
    It has been quite awhile since I have seen so much awesomeness all in one place. This is just perfection.