Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Stargate Atlantis Gate

ashleyb58ashleyb580 Posts: 0Member
edited September 2012 in Looking for... #1
Hi everyone, I am looking for a Stargate Atlantis gate as an OBJ file so I can open it in Pepakura. It would be even better if I could have it as a PDO file.

Thanks if anyone can help! :)
Post edited by ashleyb58 on
Tagged:

• JesshannJesshann0 Posts: 0Member
    ashleyb58 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am looking for a Stargate Atlantis gate as an OBJ file so I can open it in Pepakura. It would be even better if I could have it as a PDO file.

Thanks if anyone can help! :)

There's an atlantis gate model in the stargate section. if you download the trial version of 3DSMAX you can export the model as OBJ and import it where ever you want to.
    I hope this has been somewhat useful. :)
  • ashleyb58ashleyb580 Posts: 0Member
    I now there is one in the downloads section but my laptop won't run the 3ds max even with the trial version. That's why I am after one that is already converted. My laptop will barely run pepakura and the internet at the same time lol
    Anyone able to convert the one in the downloads section for me into a 3ds file?
  • JesshannJesshann0 Posts: 0Member
    I have converted the mesh but Im not sure about giving the file out without permission from the original creator. If he agrees I'll upload it on here. But again, its upto the original model maker to decide
    Ok thanks. Let me know when you get a reply. Thanks a lot for that! :)

EDIT: Just seen his profile his last activity was in July 2010. Don't think he comes on here anymore. His last status update was in '08 and said he doesn't come on here often because he doesn't do 3d modelling anymore
    So could you upload it for me?