Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DLost And Found

XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
edited August 2012 in Finished Work #1
Since finishing the Cabbage I didnA’t do an image with it. I tried a few ideas but nonw worked as I would have liked. I finally got around to it. IA’m not happy with the Warbird itA’s not really good this close up. IA’ve had a horrible idea and some time in the future I may end up building my own version. IA’m so screwed. One of the main things I wanted to do was show the difference in size and I think it works well doing that. I also think the damage to the Cabbage works better than in some of my other pictures.
I think I got all the images I wanted to do out of my system so I can now return to the relay station IA’m building.
yesterdayscabbagefinal.jpg
97243.jpg
Post edited by XFozzboute on
Tagged:

• angelrivangelriv0 Posts: 0Member
    I love this picture but I find all the credits very distracting. It would look better if the credits were not so dominant. Maybe making the credits smaller might help
  • alonzo11208alonzo11208171 Posts: 0Member
    Great job on the picture! It actually feels like a scene from ST: Bridge Commander.
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    angelriv wrote: »
    I love this picture but I find all the credits very distracting. It would look better if the credits were not so dominant. Maybe making the credits smaller might help
    I actually thought about that but I prefer the credits be easily seen and match the credits on my other images. It's a little busy but I can live it.
    Great job on the picture! It actually feels like a scene from ST: Bridge Commander.
    Thanks.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    I love it myself. It might be nice to see the Cabbage towing a "new" TOS era Bird of Prey with problems in its warp nacelles operating on simple impulse towards an asteroid base--then after Eneterprise leaves, finding BoP wreckage.