Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

B5 Scrolls

TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2012 in General Discussion #1
Hi guys, just wanted to share this excellent resource with any fellow Babylon 5 fans out there. Basically this guy has got in touch with Ron Thornton and all the artists who used to work on Babylon 5 and managed to collect a raft of interviews with them and gather a stack of original concept art and orthos from the series, the artists also discuss their working practice and lots of other invaluable insights. This document is a bit of a must read for any B5 fan in my opinion, especially if you're into 3d modelling. Below is the link to the website, and below that an image featuring some of the work on show, well worth checking out and then some.

http://www.themadgoner.com/B5/B5Scrolls/B5Scrolls.htm

ArtSamp.jpg
95731.jpg
Post edited by TALON_UK on
Tagged:

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Nice find.
    I'll have a better look when I get a chance.
  • fluxfirefluxfire181 Posts: 604Member
    I second that motion!

Love B5 concept art...
  • DouvieDouvie0 Posts: 0Member
    TALON_UK wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wanted to share this excellent resource with any fellow Babylon 5 fans out there. Basically this guy has got in touch with Ron Thornton and all the artists who used to work on Babylon 5 and managed to collect a raft of interviews with them and gather a stack of original concept art and orthos from the series, the artists also discuss their working practice and lots of other invaluable insights. This document is a bit of a must read for any B5 fan in my opinion, especially if you're into 3d modelling. Below is the link to the website, and below that an image featuring some of the work on show, well worth checking out and then some.

http://www.themadgoner.com/B5/B5Scrolls/B5Scrolls.htm

ArtSamp.jpg

I'm a noob to this website and forum, but a long time SCI-FI fan. Yeah B5 was great but they stuffed the "Crusade" series ending it abruptly. I'll check out the link.

Douvie.