Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationNormandy SR2, her first flight(Fanmade)

SplitMatterSplitMatter0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2012 in Finished Work #1
Hey there, I just wanted to show everyone this video I made on 3ds max. The credits are on the video itself, so I believe it is not required I state who made the models or what is the song.

I hope you like it and will appreciate critiques and feedback!

Sorry for not putting a Thumbnail, but I did not find how to modify the thread. Thanks!

Splitmatter/Cryostatus
Post edited by SplitMatter on
Tagged:

• EnterpraisEnterprais197 Posts: 124Member
    I very like it! Maybe "overflared" a bit.. I like this "lattice" engines. One tip if you let, if you did your video in after effects, after creating every new project you should set the project's depth to 16 bit(minimum), you can do it here - File->Project settings->Color settings->Depth->16bit.
  • SplitMatterSplitMatter0 Posts: 0Member
    Enterprais wrote: »
    I very like it! Maybe "overflared" a bit.. I like this "lattice" engines. One tip if you let, if you did your video in after effects, after creating every new project you should set the project's depth to 16 bit(minimum), you can do it here - File->Project settings->Color settings->Depth->16bit.

Haha, I know I overflared a bit, dont wanna start looking like J.J. Abrams :lol::lol:.
    About the artifacts, you already mentioned it to me in youtube, but this time it was due to the resolution and compression of the video. If I had to upload it HD, it'd be 2gb of video to upload, so I decided to compress it into lower quality.

Thanks for the feed back and help Enterprais!
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    good work, I think you can get away with higher quality compression without it being 2gb, I uploaded a 1:30 animation in full HD with a high bit rate and it was only like 80mb
    IRML wrote: »
    good work, I think you can get away with higher quality compression without it being 2gb, I uploaded a 1:30 animation in full HD with a high bit rate and it was only like 80mb

Thanks! By the way about the compression;
    Awesome, if you could later tell me how to compress it with high quality i'd be really thankful. :D
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    it was just quicktime H264
    IRML wrote: »
    it was just quicktime H264

Thanks
  • hazendhazend171 Posts: 0Member
    Nice!