Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAnchorage 106 SpaceStation

jeffabbyjeffabby171 Posts: 32Member
edited May 2012 in Work in Progress #1
this is a Deep Space Colony I am working on for Valeria my sci fi movie
95319.jpeg
Post edited by jeffabby on
Tagged:

• BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    Well if the goal was to make us want to see the movie, it worked! Excellent work. Ominous setting.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Ooh, it looks eerie. I like it. :D
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    That thing is huge!
    Are the windows textured or modelled? I think you need more variation for them, maybe turnning on/off the lights in different positions. ;)
    IA’m curious... Can you tell a bit more about Valeria? :)
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Looks quite interesting...
  • jeffabbyjeffabby171 Posts: 32Member
    I used diffusion to break up the look and to give lthe windows a look of not all being on I can probaly adjust the settings to help with that the windows are a texture and then I created a light map and set the diffusion to it and also created a bump map to give a little detail. Valeria is a mini series I have been working on for a while I am in the final stages of getting distribution for a film I am working on and another film I worked on was distributed this past month. I am wanting to gather artist for the project but like everything until I have a budget it is all talk. the last film I produced with my parters I bought the camera, lenses and sound equipment and already own the editing system and hopefully we will be building the studio in the next few months. I love sci fi and have always wanted to do my own especially when you hear stories about projects like Iron Sky. hear is my page of credits.

http://www.imdb.me/jeffabbyschneider
    another render working on the docking arms
    95476.jpeg
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    I could see the Event Horizon docked there.
    yes indeed it is a deep space installation a waystation between civilization and deep space
    space station minus glare and space dust
    95581.jpg
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    You have given it that Syd Mead touch. It looks big even without the "smoky mountain" haze. Rich stone type colors evoke size.