Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

I need this model redone, and animations.

jonasnz1jonasnz10 Posts: 0Member
edited January 2013 in Looking for... #1
I am doing a project for webcast.

I can work with 3dmax, but my talents are very limited.
What I need is the model redone, in high poly for use in video and still renders. (including running lights.) for 3dmax.

Also some stock style animations, to use in a video feature.
Earth orbit, earth pass, going to faster than light speed, traveling side view, traveling looking forward over bow, and approaching ship from front, and back.

Later I want to do some battle scenes, but I will buy those separately. (since they will be more complicated.)

The name of the craft is the Icarus Rising.

Im not sure what to offer, so I will just ask for bids.
This is an amateur project, similar to fan films.

I prefer to use Paypal to pay online payments.
95218.jpg
Post edited by jonasnz1 on

• indianna500indianna5003 Posts: 0Member
    I am available for the next month or so. Would be happy to re-do it for you but at a decent price. I have a feeling your budget may not be in the region I work in.

Have a look at my work here www.lee-ray.com and contact me if you want to talk.

[email protected]

cheers

Lee
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    Which ship are you talking about, the long black one, or the other one?
  • jonasnz1jonasnz10 Posts: 0Member
    I am available for the next month or so. Would be happy to re-do it for you but at a decent price. I have a feeling your budget may not be in the region I work in.

Have a look at my work here www.lee-ray.com and contact me if you want to talk.

[email protected]

cheers

Lee

All I can say is shoot me a price.

I have no Idea what custom work runs.

I do have a job, and a regular paycheck, but Im not rich.

Info.

The ship has an organic feel to it, I would like to keep that look.

Fins and wings all have rounded edges even where they connect to the body/hull.

I would like a launch bay door at the rear of the vessel.

"Icarus Rising" name on the bow, and rear section side. (no other numbers or letters.)

Running lights, and better lighted engine lights.

Some type of landing extension, not wheels, or struts, just shapes that extend and match the design..(like part of the hull grows them when needed.) think vorlon ship from B5.
  • jonasnz1jonasnz10 Posts: 0Member
    biotech wrote: »
    Which ship are you talking about, the long black one, or the other one?

The long black one, I can send the original model to whoever ends up helping.
  • vivienneanthonyvivienneanthony0 Posts: 0Member
    jonasnz1 wrote: »

What I need is the model redone, in high poly for use in video and still renders. (including running lights.) for 3dmax.

Hi,

I might be interested in the project. If you can import into 3dmax then the model can be done in Blender which I use. My page is http://cgprojectsfx.wordpress.com and YouTube is http://youtube.com/cgprojectsfx

Vivienne Anthony
  • songokusatsusongokusatsu61 Posts: 11Member
    that hull would rock if you add a metalic tint to it plus a bump map you can download the old shadow tga skin file and tweek the color for it so that will make it look organic..
  • vivienneanthonyvivienneanthony0 Posts: 0Member
    jonasnz1 wrote: »

Also some stock style animations, to use in a video feature.
    Earth orbit, earth pass, going to faster than light speed, traveling side view, traveling looking forward over bow, and approaching ship from front, and back.

Later I want to do some battle scenes, but I will buy those separately. (since they will be more complicated.)

The name of the craft is the Icarus Rising.

Im not sure what to offer, so I will just ask for bids.
    This is an amateur project, similar to fan films.

Did you find someone to model this ship yet? I model in Blender which could be converted to 3dmax.
  • songokusatsusongokusatsu61 Posts: 11Member
    i can give it a go and my price is nothing.......