Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!
This is the fancy new sidebar. It offers quick access to your profile, messages, threads and so on.
Hit the X in the top right corner to dismiss this message.
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

New series of Star Trek Blueprints from Cydonia 6 Ink

Jag2112Jag21120 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2012 in General Discussion #1
Greetings Everyone-

Most of you are likely familiar with an incredible line of Star Trek blueprints that were created by the non-defunct Strategic Designs shop. While SD ceased all operations in 2010, one of the co-creators (Tim Palgut) has picked up the remnants of SD and has begun to re-release newly revised blueprints under the Cydonia 6 Ink name.

The first two blueprints from C6 are now available and can be previewed at the Star Trek LCARS Blueprints dB (Click http://cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints-updates.php for more info),
I'm sure you'll enjoy these great new prints ... and, like me, will be looking forward to new prints in the future.

Enjoy-
Post edited by Jag2112 on
Tagged:

• Admiral DanevAdmiral Danev0 Posts: 0Member
    I CANT WAIT TO ORDER MORE!!! I already have the Original Constitution and the Refit, the Intrepid, and the Defiant, from the original site :)